BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 16091610161116121613 3279>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2013 at 2:00pm
So i had the post reply page open for this thread but i don't remember why. I swear i post in this thread purely out of habit.
Sponsored Links

HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2013 at 2:07pm
I just love how serious their faces are.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2013 at 2:20pm

Comments about Irwin Naturals Steel-Libido™ for WOMEN:

My cousin bought a bottle and she gave me 2 to try prior to me making my own purchase, I'm VERY impressed that it worked immediately. I cant believe how wet I had gotten i was so sensative all over!

Comments about Irwin Naturals Steel-Libido™ for WOMEN:

I like the fact that I didn't have to take the pills everyday. I only had to take 1-3 pills about an hour or two before I knew I would have sex. The outcome was undeniably incredible each time. The only hang up I had was the fact it didn't make me WANT to have sex but if my husband touched me in any kind of way I had to get it in right then and there. I wouldn't be thinking about it but the touch ignited a fire so great! And multiple O's became a part of my sex life.

i didnt wanna buy like a bottle.. i just wanted a pack with a few.. but i think I'm gonna go with this. theres lots of reviews about how it made ppl feel more sensitive down there. I'm excited 

Edited by coconess - Dec 14 2013 at 2:23pm
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2013 at 2:23pm
My SO just asked me if white people liked liver.

oh_so_moody View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2013 at 3:24pm
I'm watching ELF for the first time.....

Lawddddddd..... this is soooooo hilarious.   
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2013 at 3:33pm
ugh.. 
ppl hear or see a few things and they think they know you.. 

this guy i go to school with who i studied with a few times just texted me to tell me he was so surprised to find out that i knew these two ppl… i was like why…? he was like, 'you don't seem like you'd know them' 
-eyeroll- one of them was a very close friend.. don't think you know a person based off of a few things.. 
i only show you what i want you to see.. 

how tf did i come up anyways? 
thats happened my whole life.. not only things like that.. but ppl think my life/lifestyle is a certain way or i must do/have certain things.. just cus of some materialistic things. the grass isn't always greener.. don't ever think you know shiit about me.. i promise you have no idea. 

Edited by coconess - Dec 14 2013 at 3:40pm
oh_so_moody View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2013 at 3:35pm
"You sit on a throne of lies."

Never knew where that originated.
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2013 at 3:38pm
Originally posted by oh_so_moody oh_so_moody wrote:

"You sit on a throne of lies."

Never knew where that originated.

I die a little every time I watch that movie.  I love it!
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2013 at 3:39pm
im hungry.
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2013 at 4:04pm
I hate when your charger is on its last leg and you gotta t tape it your phone for the charge to hold

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 16091610161116121613 3279>
  Share Topic