BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 15831584158515861587 3279>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 7:30pm
You dont wanna be a black statistic. They will still run their mouths while u putting on orange jumpsuits everyday. I think you did what was best.
Sponsored Links

eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 7:32pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

2 white guys said something EXTREMELY  racist behind me while I was on the bus. So I give them the evelyn look and contemplate knocking them out. I get off the bus and go into tutoring and just let off steam to my friend who doesn't always see racism, but she's one of those white people who will get it if you explain it. And the white people around me listening in are uncomfortable but I don't care.

They were trying to provoke you, so it was good that you didn't punch them. But you should have said something. Were they talking about you or repeating some stereotype about blacks?

i was going to say this but sometimes people have difficulty not using their hands while they open their mouths to address bitchassedness, so i understand why she didnt. Stern Smile
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 7:36pm
"Coulda, woulda, shoulda"

CR gave them the 'bish you ain't sh*t' look and left. She ain't got time for haoles who ain't bout nothin'.
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 7:38pm
Im dont want to repeat it. It was disgusting. It wasn't towards me, they were talking about something they saw online or something. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 7:41pm
oh ok. 
you did the right thing 
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 7:45pm
I ran out of wine so I think I may have to steal one of the nips I was suppose to send my secret santa

Sowwy boo
oh_so_moody View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 8:43pm
I thought we were suppose to mail secret santa stuff by the 10th?

HB sending half eaten fruit cakes for her secret santa gift Lol!

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 8:45pm
CC, u wanna split this lemon pudding cake and this unopen bottle of boiled custard?

It'll get you high man.... it'll get u high... *smokey voice*

Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 8:59pm
Somebody bump the Scandal thread. I can't find it on my phone.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 9:05pm
Boooooo for Scandal!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 15831584158515861587 3279>