BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 15151516151715181519 3279>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 9:35am
I wonder of she ever got that ring
Sponsored Links

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 9:48am
HB i wonder too i hope so.

CB let me hold a plate of anything BHM made me wanna travel allover just to eat the food.
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 10:46am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

fedex seems to deliver ok out here

hey brja
Hey Afro...all I want is my order...its not even mine its for my mom.  :(
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 10:53am
Good Morin Everyone,
Dianeeeeee a lie u a tell...u cyan peel green banana?????.....no sahhhhhh. Dat a one a di first tings mi learn fi do when mi Mawda a teach mi fi cook. Never mind it took a whole bunch to get it right
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 10:57am
Brja. Ive never shelled peas or made dumplings. I've rolled one or two spinners when i was small small though

I've never cut yam or peeled a breadfruit either YUP no Jamaican husband for me LOLOLOL

She never put me in the kitchen to cook with her. Most of last year i made sunday dinner and cake though. not most about 3/5
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 11:01am
I forgot it was this guys birthday coming up

Maybe ill meet up with them at the bar.
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 11:19am
I really hate when people can't ever stick to their plans. Here she told me she would be here last night. So instead of doing my homework i wait. Never shows up our calls. Now the same thing is happening today. She said she'd be here at 10. Its 12 and she's still in bed. I could have gotten a lot done of only she was upfront about the time she would show up.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 11:29am
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Brja. Ive never shelled peas or made dumplings. I've rolled one or two spinners when i was small small though

I've never cut yam or peeled a breadfruit either YUP no Jamaican husband for me LOLOLOL

She never put me in the kitchen to cook with her. Most of last year i made sunday dinner and cake though. not most about 3/5
I make dumplings...both boil and fry. Shell peas...roast breadfruit...peel yam. Girl my mama is all for the cooking. Make patties from scratch and pizza.
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 11:53am
I'm soo clumsy sometines... Broke my damn Brita water filter!!
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 12:18pm
damn, i put in a lot of time with prodigy and it was worth itLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 15151516151715181519 3279>
  Share Topic