Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14971498149915001501 3279>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 9:14pm
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

Sounds like a good vacation idea.LOLBut I'd love to be stuck in a cabin with you.Embarrassed

What brand of hot cocoa do you use? I bet it's delicious.Smile
totally we could have great time. a roaring fire, snowball fights, making s'mores, watching die hard-- it writes itself. 

i like farmer bros. (haven't had it in years though), nestle's abuelita hot chocolate, swiss miss indulgent collection dark chocolate or this hot chocolate recipe. the latter is a bit bitter-ish, but you can adapt it to your tastes. sometimes i add splashes of hazelnut coffee creamer to my cocoa/hot chocolate Smile
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 9:21pm
just about ready to go… 

i wish it was the closer one.. 
Disapprove
its not hella far overall but sometimes its a lil closer. 
im tired.. and i need to eat somethin. after that ill probably feel extra tired.
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 9:27pm
Coco is so silly

Where are you going?
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 9:29pm
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

totally we could have great time. a roaring fire, snowball fights, making s'mores, watching die hard-- it writes itself. 

i like farmer bros. (haven't had it in years though), nestle's abuelita hot chocolate, swiss miss indulgent collection dark chocolate or this hot chocolate recipe. the latter is a bit bitter-ish, but you can adapt it to your tastes. sometimes i add splashes of hazelnut coffee creamer to my cocoa/hot chocolate Smile
I was actually already planning on watching Die Hard on Christmas night because of you. I haven't had s'mores in forever and please don't hit me with snow.

I know all of those are delicious and I am stealing that recipr. I had Nestle dark chocolate a few times a few weeks ago. It tasted so good. I didn't like the weird texture marshmellows though. First time I had hot cocoa since I was a kid.
oh_so_moody View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 9:37pm
Unacceptable.

Yo' ass bet' not go no damn where.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 9:39pm
If it wasn't too late, I'd cancel this whole damn trip and just go to Mexico for Christmas.

But massa don't give me that much time off
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 9:43pm
That's not even fair!

I'm going and you can't stop me Angry

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 9:45pm
Ok....

If that's the choice you want to make....

*walks away*
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 9:46pm
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

I was actually already planning on watching Die Hard on Christmas night because of you. I haven't had s'mores in forever and please don't hit me with snow.

I know all of those are delicious and I am stealing that recipr. I had Nestle dark chocolate a few times a few weeks ago. It tasted so good. I didn't like the weird texture marshmellows though. First time I had hot cocoa since I was a kid. 
we'll have to watch trading places too, we can make the s'mores with milk and dark chocolate and with almonds and don't worry, i'll aim for the mid section. LOL you won't feel it under your coat and layers.

awww, lovely!! and yeah, while i like em, marshmallows tend to have an odd, slightly gummy/grainy texture at times. if you're looking for that bit of sweet though, whipped cream works as well. 
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 9:55pm
Yeah u better walk away..evil ass 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System