California Lace Wigs and Weaves
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13651366136713681369 3094>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 9:00am
awww i hope you get it.
Sponsored Links

Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 9:02am
Yay today is our company lunch and they spare no expense. Jumbo skrimps, crab legs, soup, salad, steak, sushi, wine, beer and anything else your mind can think of. *puts to go container in my laptop bag* FTW

RES'TAY
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 9:03am
Texturizing, corn bread recipe and spinach...
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 9:14am
Originally posted by Butta Cookie Butta Cookie wrote:

Yay today is our company lunch and they spare no expense. Jumbo skrimps, crab legs, soup, salad, steak, sushi, wine, beer and anything else your mind can think of. *puts to go container in my laptop bag* FTW

RES'TAY
Sounds goooooooooooodTongue
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 9:26am
Bhm done turnt up
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 9:52am
last night was so weird/annoying.. 

i felt like i was just laying there most of the night with my eyes closed.. yet still dreaming and the dreams seemed super real.. and there were several/almost nonstop dreams back to back.. like i woke up yelling once and the others had me really believing they happened. 
but i know you mainly dream in REM sleep.. so yea it was weird cus it seemed like such a light sleep or trance type thing. 

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 12:31pm
my aunt just asked me if it was cold out there and i said yea it was pretty cold to me.. but you live in NY

she laughed and said she left 28 degree weather there.. and didnt bring a coat cus she wasn't expecting this.. but she was surprised at how chilly it was to her yesterday. 

i still say our 45 (current temp) is diff from other ppls 45 cus of all the water… but yea.. 28 just sounds so cold.. i feel like that would be equal to like our 35 (which I've never experienced) and if she's surprised/cold then its real cold.. i don't think its typically this cold out here until night time… 
i don't mind it though for the most part.. i just wish it would snow for once in my life if it wants to act all cold.. man up and make it rain ice ho. 

Edited by coconess - Dec 04 2013 at 12:34pm
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 12:47pm
Ok....When you guys post replies, do you see a prompt mode and basic mode drop down box
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 12:50pm
ugh.. 
im stuck in the house.. unless i have someone come pick me up.  
i don't like this.. it feels like I'm in jail.. i can't just up and leave when i wanna.. 
even though I've been fine with being in the house these past few days.. i actually had a lunch date today.. which might not end up happening knowing him but i can't stand not having the option. 
idk how ppl can live with not having cars 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 1:05pm
i am so offended… 

target sells panera soups and salad dressings.. but of course they don't have my favs… cream of chicken and wild rice soup and the cesar dressing….. 

if i could get that dressing i could stop ordering/traveling hella far for a specific vegan ceasar that i get.. 
ill ask target if they'll special order it for me. 
i was so excited for a sec… 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Gear Best
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
HairCanada.net
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13651366136713681369 3094>
  Share Topic