Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14741475147614771478 3279>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 9:14am
Originally posted by Butta Cookie Butta Cookie wrote:

Yay today is our company lunch and they spare no expense. Jumbo skrimps, crab legs, soup, salad, steak, sushi, wine, beer and anything else your mind can think of. *puts to go container in my laptop bag* FTW

RES'TAY
Sounds goooooooooooodTongue
Sponsored Links

AwesomeAries View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 9:26am
Bhm done turnt up
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 9:52am
last night was so weird/annoying.. 

i felt like i was just laying there most of the night with my eyes closed.. yet still dreaming and the dreams seemed super real.. and there were several/almost nonstop dreams back to back.. like i woke up yelling once and the others had me really believing they happened. 
but i know you mainly dream in REM sleep.. so yea it was weird cus it seemed like such a light sleep or trance type thing. 

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 12:31pm
my aunt just asked me if it was cold out there and i said yea it was pretty cold to me.. but you live in NY

she laughed and said she left 28 degree weather there.. and didnt bring a coat cus she wasn't expecting this.. but she was surprised at how chilly it was to her yesterday. 

i still say our 45 (current temp) is diff from other ppls 45 cus of all the water… but yea.. 28 just sounds so cold.. i feel like that would be equal to like our 35 (which I've never experienced) and if she's surprised/cold then its real cold.. i don't think its typically this cold out here until night time… 
i don't mind it though for the most part.. i just wish it would snow for once in my life if it wants to act all cold.. man up and make it rain ice ho. 

Edited by coconess - Dec 04 2013 at 12:34pm
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 12:47pm
Ok....When you guys post replies, do you see a prompt mode and basic mode drop down box
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 12:50pm
ugh.. 
im stuck in the house.. unless i have someone come pick me up.  
i don't like this.. it feels like I'm in jail.. i can't just up and leave when i wanna.. 
even though I've been fine with being in the house these past few days.. i actually had a lunch date today.. which might not end up happening knowing him but i can't stand not having the option. 
idk how ppl can live with not having cars 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 1:05pm
i am so offended… 

target sells panera soups and salad dressings.. but of course they don't have my favs… cream of chicken and wild rice soup and the cesar dressing….. 

if i could get that dressing i could stop ordering/traveling hella far for a specific vegan ceasar that i get.. 
ill ask target if they'll special order it for me. 
i was so excited for a sec… 
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 1:08pm
Wtf was that test
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 1:08pm
So my friend rushed me off the phone because he said I'm going to make him backslide...wth does that mean? I know he's celibate but the topic of discussion had nothing to do with anything sexual, we were talking about my test and me being upset about it. This happened a few months ago and I'm still confused by it. We talk maybe once a week if that, so i'm not sure if he's even interested or not. We're college friends but I don't know him know him. What say you?

Convo: talking about test
Him: Don't get too upset about it, it just makes the story that much better
Me: Yeah I know what you mean but it's just frustrating
Him: So what are you about to do for the rest of the day?
Me: I think I might go to the beach and unwind
Him: I wish I could go to the beach
Me: So go
Him: *jokingly because of previous response* In college you were so nice, what happened
Me: What do you mean, I'm still nice lol
Us: laughing
Him: Well I've gotta drive some friends to xyz place, hit me up if you like
Me: Ok cool
Us: Joking for a bit
Him: I've gotta go before you make me backslide
Me: Laughing "backslide" really lol
Me: In college you were so nice, what happened
Talk for a little bit and convo ends

I haz a confused Confused
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 1:12pm
me too Island… i don't get it… 
unless your 'joking for a bit' was just so great/exciting and he loves your personality so it might make him wanna backslide.. 
idk. thats all i got. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14741475147614771478 3279>
  Share Topic