BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13291330133113321333 3094>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
oh_so_moody View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 2:10pm
I'm so ready for Vegas....

T minus 5 days and counting!!!! 

Big smile
Sponsored Links

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 2:20pm
i just got back from hitting that pavement.  its 47F out and that may not sound like good weather for a run but it was really nice but why are these people walking around with no jacket.
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 2:20pm
I'm about to be Moodys sugar baby so she'll take me on all these vacations with her

Island- i'm gonna try that
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 2:21pm
yeah i thought these sneakers were going to give me another month but theyve warned me that if i slip its on meLOL
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 2:22pm
I was just saying I wanted to do an ugly sweater contest!

I got a call from the craft fair I'm doing Tuesday night saying they're doing a contest with the vendors

I'm about to get so creative
oh_so_moody View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 2:26pm
Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

I'm about to be Moodys sugar baby so she'll take me on all these vacations with her

Island- i'm gonna try that

There are still a few seats on my bus. Hop on, boo. LOLLOLLOL

Edited by oh_so_moody - Dec 01 2013 at 2:27pm
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 2:30pm
Are there any real xmas trees that don't have that powerful pine smell?
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 2:33pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

yesterday i finished the martian chronicles by ray bradbury which is a collection of stories about people from the US going to live on mars.  there was one story late in the book about all the AA leaving the US and heading relocating to mars and white folks got all pissed because they wouldnt have blacks to work for them, ridicule and lynch.  but heres what i dont get, in a later story you find out that everyone on mars eventually leave mars to fight for the US in a world war on earth, where eventually earth gets blown to bits.  so here's my question, who the hell did those black folks go back to save? LOL  i guess as a white writer he didnt even think that deeply about the fate of the AA on mars but as a black person you gotta be like wait we did what?
It was the author's closeted thinking. We might have a few folk go back and fight but most of us would be like 'good luck with all of that earth war fighting y'all'.LOL

but CC fighting for who?  we're all on marsLOL dude basically saying black folks would be fight to save whites.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 2:56pm
People stay doin' the most for no damn reason.
mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 2:57pm

New BalanceĀ® 411 Womens Trail Running Shoes
$45

from JCP with a coupon so it was only $30

in red... I hope that they work...

for my hiking / trail running in the morning...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13291330133113321333 3094>
  Share Topic