Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13991400140114021403 3279>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 8:46pm
for some reason this guy that i met in treviso italy is in my head… 
he was trying to talk to me.. he was really nice and a gentleman… he introduced me to a few other cool africans.. i was in an unknown city that i rode the train to and it was late at night and he walked me to the station (offered to drive me fairly far back to venice/venezia… but i declined) waited for the train with me. 
he nor they could speak any english… it was really hard communicating.. but he didnt wanna give up trying.. he was trying to come to where i was at the next day.. and he called.. but i didnt answer.. it was too hard communicating.. and my phone was dead so i couldn't even use the translator.. but he seemed like a really good guy. 
he's from ivory coast. idk why he's stuck in my head…  

Edited by coconess - Nov 28 2013 at 9:05pm
Sponsored Links

_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 8:52pm
"Treviso" 
Thats so odd  that you went there.LOL
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 8:55pm
i went there cus i felt like i was compelled to.. i felt like that was MY city… it was meant… i couldn't go without visitng my place..
i forgot that you knew

Edited by coconess - Nov 28 2013 at 8:58pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 8:57pm
lol! Makes sense.
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 8:57pm
Tonight wasn't too bad. I'm ready to make another plate and go to bed though

We're all on the couch watching Glee. Adam Lambert is sexy. I wish he was my gay best friend
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 9:01pm
David Tutera is also hot. I want him to be my friend too

I never had a gay bestie

Edited by HeyBeautiful18 - Nov 28 2013 at 9:10pm
oh_so_moody View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 9:10pm
Today wasn't too eventful but cool nonetheless.

Gotta fire someone the day after Thanksgiving. Damn shame.

Welp.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 9:19pm
>Stern Smile wow @ the sh*t i just saw.

Edited by _ConcreteRose_ - Nov 28 2013 at 9:22pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 9:38pm
I love lookin at all the family pics on facebook. I can't wait til my immediate family grows. Significant others, babies etc.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 9:42pm
my brothers wife just knocked on my door to give me a hug and say hi.. that was nice.. i like her. sometimes i wish me and my bro were close but he already has a sister he grew up with that he's close to (that bish has him tatted… and she was in the bridal party.. they're close..) 
but yea.. i like his wife.. and i want to be an aunt more than like anything… but its so awkward cus me and him don't talk whatsoever… i couldn't see me picking up the baby/kid when theres so little of a relationship with the parents.. but i am thankful for his wife trying. I've talked to her more than i have my own 'brother'.. i use that term loosely though. 

can't wait till they all leave so i can go get some food.. 
lol even she (his wife) was like, 'are you gonna come eat..?" i was like yea.. she was like, 'when everyone leaves?' she already know i don't fcuk around with nobody.  

Edited by coconess - Nov 28 2013 at 9:46pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System