BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13941395139613971398 3279>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 10:46am
Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

there are some posters I feel are a bit (see extremely) removed from realiy. And they're definitely doing nothing to prove me wrong. lol

the chick in your avi has a great body
but that ass looks fake
Yeah, I saw comparison pics and I think it is. She's still my woman crush though (Brittany Renner). Give me until may 1st and Imma look something like her. lol

I just realized that I follow her on IG.....LOL....I follow her because I liked her hair color.....
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 11:08am
paulina is pointless on xfactor.. she's worse than paula abdul.. 
she offers nothing constructive its always just 'eyyyye lahhhhve eeet' 

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 11:54am
I know I'm getting old b/c I don't get this Sharkeisha fight popularity...is it her name?  ppl act like she was named after a shark...her name is shar-keisha.  but damn she punched the sh*t out of that girl.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 11:58am
Zimmerman arrested without bail
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 12:05pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Zimmerman arrested without bail

he was arrested again???
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 12:08pm
My bad wonderlina
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 12:10pm
i met this cute guy named shark some months back.. 

i don't think that was his real name but it was still cute and so was he.. his swag (i know bhm doesnt like that word but idgaf) was on 100. 

anywho, ugh… i have thinking all morning about how i wish i could tell him that the ONLY reason why i texted him last night was cus i was drunk.. 
he just called me to tell me that he's thankful for me.. and said that he'd call me later…. 
ugh, i feel like this is like.. a rekindling.. and i hate that i initiated it kinda.. i hate my drunk self last night for speaking to him!!! 

Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 12:16pm
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!

Good luck to anyone who's cooking/cooked.Smile
happy thanksgiving lil bro!!
Thanks big sis.Smile
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 12:19pm
Ugh I need to get up and shower. I have no motivation for today though. I hope these people come early and don't stay for too long

My mom keeps bugging me to go pick up the to-go containers from my godmothers house but I don't feel like doing like either

I hate when I get in my lazy anti social moods. Maybe a D3 vitamin and drink some coffee will help
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 12:24pm

Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

there are some posters I feel are a bit (see extremely) removed from realiy. And they're definitely doing nothing to prove me wrong. lol

the chick in your avi has a great body
but that ass looks fake
Yeah, I saw comparison pics and I think it is. She's still my woman crush though (Brittany Renner). Give me until may 1st and Imma look something like her. lol
She does? There's nothing too much worse than a black woman with a fake ass.DeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13941395139613971398 3279>