Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12751276127712781279 3094>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
oh_so_moody View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 6:15am
These non driving ATL mofos.

I'm not leaving my house til 930..... fvck this.
Sponsored Links

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 6:22am
women post the most *&%^$#@Eed up memes about women and then get mad when you ask them if it includes them.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 6:57am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

i never think its a good idea for a persons natural hair inspiration to have hair nothing like them.  it always seems so weird to me.  sometimes i look at pics ppl post and think but how you gonna get that tho LOL black folks with spirals and kinks dreaming of waves.

See that's that sh*t I was talmbout in that last contacts thread. Just cause u wear your hair natural don't mean u can't be a self hating person at the same time.
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 7:15am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Pretty much!! Then fell asleep and woke up at 2am like it was time to go to work.

I watched some Edwardian Farm and went back to sleep.

Now I'm trying to pick an outfit for the day.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 8:03am
So people just drop they kids off at your house now and don't ask can you babysit? I could've had sh*t to do today SMFH. This girl's aunt is right there in the same house as ya'll and you couldn't ask her to babysit since she's home all day? I've been up all night with my crying, teething baby I don't have time to be chasing after somebody else's child when I have my own child to deal with.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 8:04am
NiecyLOL you didnt use your words?
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 8:10am

Good morning...

Going home to clean and hibernate for the next couple of days. people going to be mad I didn't turn up for dinner tomorrow. But I am not in the mood to sit in a crowd and behave myself. I will sit by myself and do as I feel.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 8:12am
Mannnn..... these chicks doing too much in the name of Weaves/Hair(doing charge backs and saying they didn't receive the hair when they did).
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 8:13am
^^^ Ain't nothin wrong with self care through boundaries.

Mornin suga jr!! Mornin y'all!!

It's my Friday & 27 days until!!
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 8:18am
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

^^^ Ain't nothin wrong with self care through boundaries.

Mornin suga jr!! Mornin y'all!!

It's my Friday & 27 days until!!
Hug Hi Neka....23 days
Plus I can use the days to organize what goes into what bag for my trip. I am going to make me some eggnog with Wray and Nephew. I have always used dragon stout. But we will see
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12751276127712781279 3094>
  Share Topic