BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13791380138113821383 3279>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 5:27am
@Tatee and cherry.  ain't that the troof.  Call yourself resting your eyes for 15 min and u wake up 4 hours later.
Sponsored Links

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 5:29am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Tatee got swirly dreams

Cherry so you buying ? thanks cupcake .. Kisses

Lol

nd I say that too .. But then again I'm African and that's universal African phrase

It's so easy to use....it just slides so easy off the tongue.  As I was reading that "where is best for black folks thread" I was like  "Heeeeeeeeeeiiiiii......." leaning back in my chair.

LOL
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 5:30am
lol afro..wait what?

I like saying things like ehe and ah ah and ehn? too...LOLDead
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 5:35am
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

lol afro..wait what?

I like saying things like ehe and ah ah and ehn? too...LOLDead

sometimes it's eh eh but said like a trini.  u can say it to anybody and folks know what u mean.  language is a funny thing.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 5:37am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

@Tatee and cherry.  ain't that the troof.  Call yourself resting your eyes for 15 min and u wake up 4 hours later.

4?  i woke up 10 hours later.  i wouldve been happy waking up 4 hours laterLOL
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 6:12am
i never think its a good idea for a persons natural hair inspiration to have hair nothing like them.  it always seems so weird to me.  sometimes i look at pics ppl post and think but how you gonna get that tho LOL black folks with spirals and kinks dreaming of waves.
oh_so_moody View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 6:15am
These non driving ATL mofos.

I'm not leaving my house til 930..... fvck this.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 6:22am
women post the most *&%^$#@Eed up memes about women and then get mad when you ask them if it includes them.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 6:57am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

i never think its a good idea for a persons natural hair inspiration to have hair nothing like them.  it always seems so weird to me.  sometimes i look at pics ppl post and think but how you gonna get that tho LOL black folks with spirals and kinks dreaming of waves.

See that's that sh*t I was talmbout in that last contacts thread. Just cause u wear your hair natural don't mean u can't be a self hating person at the same time.
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 7:02am
@nd and tatee-yeah I'm with both of you on this one, it's funny though I actually wish my hair was coarser with heavier strands...maybe my hairstyles would last more than 2 minsLOL

eta: I'm just like fucc your spirals..I want tougher, kinkier hair damnitCry

Edited by CherryBlossom - Nov 27 2013 at 7:06am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair