Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12641265126612671268 3094>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 9:28am
i would love for Amber to win DWTS

and then Shonda would cast her as Harrison's love interest

i need this to happen
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 9:49am
i have to do a few really annoying things today that i don't wanna do… 

idk why I'm putting off calling verizon about my ridiculous phone bill.. i need to do that today for sure. 

i also need to fill out some paperwork and mail out like 7 papers for tickets in my name that i didnt do 

also i have a lot homework that i need to catch up on.. and a few presentations that i need to do tonight 

i need to go to 2 or 3 diff banks

at some point ill have to meet up with that bastard as well to give him some of his stuff.. dreading that. dreading it all.. but especially the call to verizon and the paperwork. i wish i had an addy.. it makes me get ish done.. ill have to make an appointment to get a refill 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 10:26am
the past few nights I've been dreaming more than normal.. and almost each night, sometimes more than once.. i get my dream confused with reality.. or i wake up yelling cus i thought someone called or something (like, 'coming!') 

and it'll seem so real.. like ill dream that somethin happened (maybe I'm about to leave the country that day) and i have to really chill and wait to see if its reality or if that was a dream 
its so weird and so real seeming 
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 10:28am
That was not a good idea.
el_bandido View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote el_bandido Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 10:44am
the dance that shall be done at my funeral 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 11:06am
I'm going to start writing a couple of DonorsChoose requests tonight.

Hopefully, I will get a listening center and library materials out of it
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 11:14am
welp, nevermind....i can't use it. Just as well b/c the materials would have to stay w/ the school and not me. not sure if I write a grant, the materials would have to stay w/ the school. I need to check

i just need ppl to donate used ipod shuffles and maybe $50 to buy books off of ebay. i really needed parents to come thru, but they haven't yet. i'll try again
mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 11:25am

Sweet Baboo

Tracy Chapman - Baby Can I Hold You (Live 2009)
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 11:28am
ugh!!!! 

i was expecting something today.. but i just got a call about how its been delayed.. 
how/why does this happen? this is making other things inconvenienced…. 

i am so annoyed. i wonder who cursed me… i wonder what i did to get this bad karma.. 
maybe i need to find god/faith during this time.. 
something has to/is meant to happen.. cus this is just crazy. 

Edited by coconess - Nov 26 2013 at 11:31am
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 11:42am
Whenever I search a keyword on BHM  i'm always tickled at the hodge podge of threads that arise . Deading!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12641265126612671268 3094>
  Share Topic