Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13641365136613671368 3279>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 12:46am
cee-los team is almost all gone cus its cee-los team.
its cus he's black… 

i know i sound like bhm but yea.. i don't understand. 
caroline is cute and likable..she was in the bottom.. and the other girl who left from his team was fierce and great.. she shouldn't have left.. she was in the bottom twice.. 
america needs to get its life 
Sponsored Links

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 12:48am
Cokes, even if any of my other friends still lived on this side of town, I wouldn't ask them to come; it's 40 degrees and raining, we're not built for this weather LOL.

Also, she doesnt have a lunch break

I'm probably about to look up if this hydrocodone syrup is contraindicated with this Tussin CF, I need open airways and cough suppressant from every angle possible. This cough sounds horrendous
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 12:58am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

morning yall:

Captains log: i swear if my mom dont make mac and cheese this year...im cuttin her off. 
last year she didnt and we werent on speakin terms cause of that. talkin bout
oh she didnt feel like it. LOL you cant have a meal without mac and cheese.

you think this is a game? i told her i didnt even wanna eat no moe. 

LOLAngry

CryCryCry
forgot i wrote this lmao. but its the truth tho. have you ever made  meal and been like..somethings missing. i shouldve made..xyz. thats how any big holiday meal is without mac and cheese. and hers is so good. last thanksgiving when i found out she didnt make none. i sat in the livingroom the whole time, talkin bout...guess i can eat some pie..dinner is all messed up. LOL. aint nobody playin with her this year. eff yo cranberry sauce i want mac and cheese. what am i gonna mix my greens with? LOL whyd you quote this??? im mad again.LOLLOLLOL
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 12:59am
yea that sounds like it sucks.. 

are u sure u want a cough suppressant..? you need to cough up and get out mucus if you can 
try all the normal things if you haven't already.. steam from a hot shower, tea with honey (throw in a grapefruit with peel if you have it.. let it soak for a while.. its gross but it'll help) ginger, and all them good home remedies… 
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 1:02am

Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

morning yall:

Captains log: i swear if my mom dont make mac and cheese this year...im cuttin her off. 
last year she didnt and we werent on speakin terms cause of that. talkin bout
oh she didnt feel like it. LOL you cant have a meal without mac and cheese.

you think this is a game? i told her i didnt even wanna eat no moe. 

LOLAngry

CryCryCry
forgot i wrote this lmao. but its the truth tho. have you ever made  meal and been like..somethings missing. i shouldve made..xyz. thats how any big holiday meal is without mac and cheese. and hers is so good. last thanksgiving when i found out she didnt make none. i sat in the livingroom the whole time, talkin bout...guess i can eat some pie..dinner is all messed up. LOL. aint nobody playin with her this year. eff yo cranberry sauce i want mac and cheese. what am i gonna mix my greens with? LOL whyd you quote this??? im mad again.LOLLOLLOL

I ain't eem mad.  I'm gone ask my boy to make a macaroni pie for Thanksgiving...i'll even buy the ingredients.  I ain't tryna hear that he's tired.  Shid...u can sup at your friends house this Thanksgiving then.  Fuuuuuuc THAT!

cranberry sauce...CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

Edited by newdiva1 - Nov 26 2013 at 1:03am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 1:06am
Cry Dont judge, but if I allow myself to cough up the mucus and bring it through my mouth to spit it out, I will start gagging and throw up..so I can't.

I dont drink tea, the only kind I have here is the laxative tea LOL. I dont have ginger, maybe I'll buy some some tomorrow. I tried a steamed up bathroom yesterday in hopes that if I breathed it long enough, I would be able to taste my food when I got out, it didnt work . ugh this better be gone by Thanksgiving!!

I drank a lot of the syrup, so hopefully it'll knock me out for awhile
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 1:08am
My toes are so cold.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 1:12am
I ate like 5 clementines, took 2 vitamin C pills, 2 probiotics (dont think these will help, but I take them daily anyway), multi vites.. OOH I forgot I have these oil of oregano pills. I remember reading they can help with colds

I'll buy some emergen-c immune support packets tomorrow.
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 1:14am
watching the golden girls episode with the black elderly guy Sophia hangs out with. I cried. He reminds me if my grandfather so much. I can't.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 1:20am
I had the craziest dreams yesterday. 

1. i'm in a 4x4 with some friends.  We're at a stop light...a bus is crossing the intersection and it all of a sudden gets pushed hard by some wind into...iono...some sort of big cement looking truck.  It get's totally crushed. Like an invisible hand just picked it up and mashed it. Everybody is horrified.  So we turn the truck around and go back the way we came.  We're driving along side of a beach...the waves look really high...too high.  Like...3 or 4 stories high. I'm tellin' my girl to drive fast this place is gonna flood.  We're too close to the ocean.  It looks like we're on Highway 1...near Laguna Beach or Crystal Cove .

Antyways.  Of course...wheel gets stuck in some saturated sand on the side of the highway.  The water is receding so far you can see the drop off before the waves come back and crash against the beach.  We get out the car and pull clothes out the back.  I pack water and a pair of jeans into my back pack.  I say "i'll put the jeans on when I need to."  I'm wearing a top, cargo capris and sneakers.   People are packing up and running.  The wind is kicking really hard but I don't feel it.  I look out at the beach and I see some white folks down there talmbout how beautiful the waves are something about surfing.   I think to myself...can white folks never see death coming?

That's it.  That's all I remember with that one.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13641365136613671368 3279>
  Share Topic