Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13091310131113121313 3279>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2013 at 12:33am
^Everyone in the sports forums like you said (minus a few nutty buddies) is pulling for him.
Sponsored Links

Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2013 at 12:35am
Yep we'll know shortly. I hope it's not another ACL. He probably was over compensating for the left leg fearing he would injury it again. I didn't see the players response to the question. Their reaction would tell me how bad it is.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2013 at 12:38am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

^Everyone in the sports forums like you said (minus a few nutty buddies) is pulling for him.

He has so much talent and could possibly take Chicago to a championship. But everyone needs to be healthy. I'm rooting for him! I'll show his exaclty how much at his pent house in trump towers!
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2013 at 12:39am
I think many feel like he is good for the NBA in general not just good for the bulls. Plus his style of okay is exciting to watch. I can't help but feel for the guy. I'm just afraid/ sad that he'll never come back and we'll be talking about what drose could have been.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2013 at 12:45am
Yeah I feel the same way. Folks don't understand injuries anymore. Folks back in the day didn't have these types of injuries. I still ♥ him. He's so humble and passionate!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2013 at 12:45am
Smh butta
Not if i get to him first!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2013 at 12:48am
Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

Smh butta
Not if i get to him first!

I can be at O'Hare waiting at the gate in 30 minutes for him to get off the plane from Portland if need be. How bout you?!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2013 at 12:48am
I have more fairy knots than split ends. How does that happen?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2013 at 12:51am
He's going to LA for his MRI. I'm already on the plane to Cali now.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2013 at 12:54am
Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

He's going to LA for his MRI. I'm already on the plane to Cali now.

Sweet. I'll take carr of him once he comes HOME to Chicago! Have fun with that.   
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style