BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12601261126212631264 3279>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 5:09pm
im alright i guess. had better days. and you?

Sponsored Links

HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 5:20pm
hmm... I gotta think of what I want for christmas. I don't really need anything. Well the few things I do want I don't expect anyone to buy me. Like a flat screen tv, rims, and a car starter

Speaking of car starters..how much do they usually run for? Me and my cars one year anniversary is January 9th. I gotta get him something nice
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 5:26pm
I feel the same, wife. Get well soon.

HB, you dating cars now?
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 5:35pm
I'm tired of Italian guys asking me if I watch "A Bronx Tale".
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 5:42pm
I swear everytime I make plans to go some damn where somebody messes my plans up.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 5:52pm
well i guess im buying tickets to go to my aunts... *sigh*....she has her heart set...i kinda feel like cramps are gonna start just cause my body knows im traveling. UGH.
her house is boring. i need an excuse not to go. lol
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 5:55pm
Have fun.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 6:02pm
....is that supposed to be a joke?
Angry shes one of those ppl that let you come to her house...but you cant touch anything. dont know why she wants me and the kids over...we always touch stuff.
ugh shes just set in her ways tho i dont think shes going to change. lol 2 years ago she was angry cause... Ermmi bought groceries at her house once. LOL. i got the kids a frozen pizza and pizza rolls cause they like to snack when they color. these were supposed to be for different days but she was upset, told me i had to cook it all at once cause she didnt want her bill to be high. 

its just her. me cooking for 20mins on 2 different days wasnt gonna raise anything. lol. Sleepy
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 6:15pm
The palm of my hand has been itching recently, hopefully some money will be coming my way soon
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 6:35pm
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

AngryLOLI don't see the problem here.
I bet you don't… In conclusion, you ain't gots ta lie mixer.

Fraudulent interests and being a cancer aside, you're an ok enough dude.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12601261126212631264 3279>
  Share Topic