BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12531254125512561257 3279>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 2:56am
I wanna see this dress mami
Sponsored Links

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 2:57am
I love the blocked number feature on my phone. I swear everyone laughs and points at my phone isn't smart (it's semi-smart)/ is a fridge/zack morris wouldn't carry it. But pesky clowns (male and female) don't bother me. That's why i loved those cheap Nokia Screened calls FTW and a separated screened msgs folder, my phone really needs that right now tired of seeing stupid msgs from silly ppl.

Can you guys do it in Nigeria we have a High Commission out here so that's an easy one- two

I love McVities Digestive biscuits esp the one with the chocolate YUMMMYY *pops two in mouth*

Afro you saw AND commented on the frock.

ETA My cousin married a Nigerian man i think and the wedding was awesome (Jamaican/Nigerian mix was the theme) the ladies danced and sang and rolled they bumpers good times learned a lot dont remember now though

Edited by Diane (35) - Nov 19 2013 at 3:00am
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 3:02am
remember this one? imagine how it would look on brown skin?ShockedTongue

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 3:09am
Lol you'll disappear in that

It's a nice dress though
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 3:09am
I just need to be single. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 3:12am
lol diane that sounds good..I know of a few nigerian-jamaican couples..there's some cultural similarities so they're really happy together

I'd probably end up having two weddings though (one african/one church)..the whole things would take a month omg..Cry

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 3:14am
but why sang? I thought you were in love with your man.

yeah afro, big dress on a small lady lol...I'll just get it tailored, it's all goodCool

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 3:23am
Sang what happened to your African?
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 3:24am
I can love anybody.
Being functional is a bigger priority.
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 3:26am
CB he's tryna wiggle his way out of not paying.

Aww Sang, have a digestive biscuit.

there's some cultural similarities - our slaves where mostly from Nigeria and Ghana one of our heroes Nanny of the Maroons was Coromante/Koromante supposedly she caught a bullet with her backside, Theres renewd call for Tacky her brother to be made a National hero

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12531254125512561257 3279>
  Share Topic