BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12141215121612171218 3279>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2013 at 9:54am
im BSing.. already.. let me get outta here before all these ppl get here… ill be annoyed if i get blocked in. 

i wanna just try to do my work at home.. but i shouldn't.. i should go where i feel i have the best chance of being productive.. this ish is due on the 20th but i wanna be done on the 19th so ill have all of the 20th to really study for the test on the 21st.. and i have ALOT more to do.. this is what i get though for putting it off.. 

Sponsored Links

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2013 at 10:19am
Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

so I got this gas station giftcard for my birthday. The logical thing would be save it for an emergency

But I'm tempted to buy a bunch of scratch tickets with it.

You can use cards to buy lotto tickets up there? I know down here we can only use cash for lotto tickets. Then again it's a gift card not a credit/debit card so it may be different.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2013 at 10:23am
I so wish Willa Kennedy still worked at her salon in Tampa instead of moving to GA. I would've gone to her to get my hair done depending on how her prices were.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2013 at 10:40am
i wonder if my ex bff will say happy bday to me.. i didnt say it to her.. prior to her bday she kinda tried to talk to me (through a game on an app Ermm) thats how we got cool again last time.. started playing.. but i wasn't feelin it this time and denied her invite.. I'm sure she misses me though. 

i miss her deep down.. but i don't wanna be friends with her anymore if we can't get past arguments better… we should be bigger than that.. I've known her for so long. 
but we always go weeks to months of not speaking over a dumbass argument.. we both have a lot of pride 

sigh… i have ppl who really wanna be like my best friend.. but they just don't really compare to our 'friendship'. if you wanna call it that. i really feel like were just two ppl who vibe really well.. we can talk for 12 hours straight.. but if we can't get past dumb arguments i don't wanna call it a friendship. 
oh_so_moody View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2013 at 10:45am
Jhene Aiko and Childish Gambino....

New ringtone and theme song all in one.

I love both of them!!! STAN!
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2013 at 10:57am
Hey guys more than one person pmd me saying that they don't wanna give their address. Can they give an email and you guys can email them a gift card or something? Or should they just sit this one Out?
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2013 at 10:59am
Morning coco, niecy, hb and moody. How are y'all?
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2013 at 11:01am
Sup Rose.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2013 at 11:56am
morning mixy 

I'm alright.. you? 
oh_so_moody View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2013 at 12:04pm
They can sit out. Or have it mailed to a cousin's or something. Or sit out.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12141215121612171218 3279>
  Share Topic