BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11981199120012011202 3279>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2013 at 1:44pm
theres this girl who just came in here who is really pretty. 
theres somethin about her... her face is kinda angelic.. her hair is thick and healthy.. and her lower body is kinda thick.. but not too thick.. its stacked like she plays some kinda sport… 

…..but idk if she's a little girl or just young Geek she kinda looks like a little girl but at the same time theres a maturity about somethin in her face..
she could be anywhere from like 12-20.. you never know these days.. 
my 12 yr old cousin has been my height and had way more body than me for a year or two now.. 

she's with 2 ppl who i know are 'women' so… I'm gonna guess she's a little girl and not go holla at that fine young thang. i don't need to catch a statutory charge. 
Sponsored Links

_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2013 at 1:47pm
lol Coco.
There's this girl on campus who I feel the same way about. She's like drop dead gorgeous. I think she's on a sport team. Im tryna get on her level.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2013 at 2:12pm
Somebody poured coffee into my mom's car radiator SMFH. I told her about leaving her car unlocked at night for people to get into it. Just because we live in a small town don't mean you can trust people enough to leave stuff unlocked.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2013 at 2:15pm
Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

I think I might start selling those 3d decorated bling iphone cases

I found this website and they're like less than 3 bucks each. And I see them selling for $20+ on etsy. I probably wouldn't charge that much though

I wonder which iphone is more popular. I would assume the 5 is the one most people have. So maybe ill order more 5s and then a few 4s and 4S's

You should buy a couple of cases for each version of the iphone. I know alot of people still go for the older ones just because most phone companies usually have them for cheap every time they come out with a new one.

And you just reminded me. This boy I went to school with owns a cute little coffee shop/bistro with his wife. I've been saying I'd stop buy just to check it out since he's always having little events there. I should go sometime this week just to get out the house.

Edited by niecy - Nov 16 2013 at 2:17pm
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2013 at 2:19pm
can't focus, And I don't know why. Only this class I swear.  Maybe I should go get something to eat, take a nap, then come back
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2013 at 3:33pm
This confuses me
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2013 at 4:00pm
He must have some good d*ck.

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2013 at 4:11pm
without some alcohol and knowing a girl is bi.. i probably wouldnt ever approach ('holla') at one. plus I'm more of a be-talked-to kinda girl…

that negro finally called me.. i didnt act annoyed or anything though i just said id call him later… I'm not. I'm all about telling how i feel but there gets to be a point where i should see that its just pointless…. he has definitely been trying and making changes.. but its not good enough. 

i keep seeing ppl buy freddos (peets version of a a frappuccino) and its reallllly making me want one.. i used to always drink them and i kinda prefer them over starbucks frapps.. but i just checked the sugar.. 60+ grams.. i can't. i had a matcha latte earlier which had quite a bit of sugar.. even if i get less pumps of sweetener.. it would still probably be like 30-40.. sighhh.. next week when I've had no sugar maybe. 
i see what its like to be a fat person who's always on a diet.. its like being in jail.. can't do shat. 
I've gotten used to a healthier lifestyle for the most part but its still not easy sometimes 

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2013 at 4:12pm
i love chanel iman and asap together.. i was shocked at first.. its soooo unexpected. 
she got some points from me for that.. i hella expected her to be into some white guy 

my brain feels the burn.. I've been here for like 6 hours.. 
i can't be done for the day.. but i gotta take a like hour or two break.. I'm starting to half-ass 

Edited by coconess - Nov 16 2013 at 4:16pm
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2013 at 4:17pm
Its not really them being together that confuses me,more so that kiss... it just seems really odd..lol 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11981199120012011202 3279>
  Share Topic