Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11971198119912001201 3279>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2013 at 12:38pm
I think I might start selling those 3d decorated bling iphone cases

I found this website and they're like less than 3 bucks each. And I see them selling for $20+ on etsy. I probably wouldn't charge that much though

I wonder which iphone is more popular. I would assume the 5 is the one most people have. So maybe ill order more 5s and then a few 4s and 4S's
Sponsored Links

HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2013 at 12:40pm
I would love to own a cute little tea/coffee shop

I don't think we have any of those around here
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2013 at 12:47pm
i just asked another lady.. i guess that with this specific tea (green peony) you don't filter it.. 

he gets on my friggin nerves… he better be goin through somethin major. i can't believe he hasnt called me.. i refuse to call him. he doesnt know it but I'm basically done communicating how i feel about certain ish.. I'm just gonna notate and keep it movin.. each scenario that i see things i don't like is just pushing me closer and closer to the edge. I'm already pretty close.. I'm about to jump. 
i think he thinks I'm not goin anywhere… he'll see. 

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2013 at 12:54pm
Do people have libraries in their homes just for show? Are these books they want to read next or books theyve already read?....Its very rare that I read a book and then go back and read it again...After I know all that has happened the desire is gone...The same cant be said for movies because it isnt as time consuming.......... I say this because Im looking at these books I have and realized theres probably only 1 out of the 20 or so that ill ever pick up and really read again.
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2013 at 1:11pm
omg gk, I am exactly the same..Handshakeif I've read a book once, that's it I won't read it again but I can watch the same movie over and over and still find something new.

...I would love to have a library though but I'm not sure why..it's not like I'll be reading those books again but I dunno..it's quite illogical but I don't care, I'm a bookworm.LOL
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2013 at 1:23pm
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

omg gk, I am exactly the same..Handshakeif I've read a book once, that's it I won't read it again but I can watch the same movie over and over and still find something new.

...I would love to have a library though but I'm not sure why..it's not like I'll be reading those books again but I dunno..it's quite illogical but I don't care, I'm a bookworm.LOL

lol ditto I like the way it looks...Might just fill the top shelf with those hallowed out books boxes and the lower shelves can be the real box...lol
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2013 at 1:27pm
Oh. I didn't go to the tailgate, and decided against going to the game. The tailgate was literally JUST white people from my school. No black person went.  I actually showed up, but I was a little late.

The game, i could go to and want to go to. But that's money I don't have plus I have a project due on monday.
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2013 at 1:29pm
 But I still love my high school. GO ST JOHNS!!!
I love how my high school is playing at my college.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2013 at 1:30pm
the man who works here just went up to a few more ppl and told them about his car.. one is right next to me.. he went, 'hey phil! did you see my car out there..?" 
"no…" "its the 47 pontiac" "oh.. ill have to remember that.." "lets go out and look at it…" "………" "well.. you can come look at it a little later.. its open.." 

the hood is up and everything.. he goes out on his breaks and just stands next to it.. which is what he's doing now. 

this guy isn't even young or anything… relax.. even if i got like an exotic birkin id never run around telling everyone about it… i don't understand. 
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2013 at 1:42pm
This cheesecake though… *homer drools*
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System