BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11001101110211031104 3279>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 8:43am
How about a pretty lighted wine bottle
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 8:49am
did you only sell that one wreath the other day HB?

have you considered lowering your prices to sell more..? (the bottles mainly) 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 8:57am
Probably 3 wreaths between both craft fairs

And two bottles.

But a lot of my scarves and beads that I had. I would say I made around 130 both days.

I don't think I want to lower the prices. I don't think its the pricing that's the problem. Its the lack of advertisement from the event organizers not attracting many people.. you know?

Do you feel like they are too much? They are cheap to make yes but keep in mind it takes time to make them. Drilling the whole, the layers of paper, glossing them, etc.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 9:07am
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

...........and then my crush says i sound like a truck driver cause i have a deep voice......

i was gonna argue but....

.....i do. 

LOLSleepy

LOLLOL
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 9:07am
hmm.. well if you don't think its the prices.. have you considered fliers? hanging up fliers with the items for sale all around may bring more sales.. i also think online sales would be good but you'd have to really wrap them well for shipping. 

at first i thought they were definitely too much.. but when i zoomed into your avi i can see more nice details… 

idk I'm on the fence.. i think i still think theyre a little much though.. like.. its just something pretty to look at.. it can't be used.. like you'd just place it on your table or something.. like an ornament.. and id think the average person would want more than 1.. like to place one at each end of the table.. that would be like $50+ for a fraction of xmas decorations.. and xmas is like really a time where ppl have to watch money
whereas if it was more like 30.. idk i just think you'd sell more 
i think id probably price them a little lower but thats just me. 
have you gotten any other opinions on the pricing? 

Edited by coconess - Nov 11 2013 at 9:11am
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 9:12am
if it were me and i was walking by.. id buy a few if they were cheaper. 

id still purchase 1 just to support you… but yea I'm just imagining me being a normal customer 

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 9:14am
Wait a minute...the bottles are only 20 & 25.. .where did you get $30+ from?

I need to take pictures of everything this week so I can build an etsy shop. I plan on making fliers and hanging them up too. I also have an old facebook account for my jewelry. Once I recover the password ill try to market on there too.

I've got a lot of advertising ideas. I just haven't sat down and done it. Its hard not having internet at home. I have to rely on the library computers and I usually don't have the patience to sit there for hours
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 9:16am
They were originally gonna be $10-15 but a few people recomended that was too cheap...

Edited by HeyBeautiful18 - Nov 11 2013 at 9:19am
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 9:23am
when i asked you said they were like 20-40

how much time does it take you to make 1? 
(not including the drilling of the hole.. does he charge you for that?) 

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 9:25am
I was thinking 40 for large sized. Think like one of those big big pickle jars. I didn't make any yet...it was just an idea

But I remember saying the ones in my photo were 20-25
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11001101110211031104 3279>