Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 981982983984985 3094>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 6:05am
Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

Im still annoyed about that guy from last night

And I don't feel like sitting at this craft fair for 5 hours.

I just wanna be in bed all day

The car guy? You'll do good today! Oh and good morning!
Sponsored Links

HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 6:34am
Yes the car guy. We were texting and something told me to ask him if he was even single. He goes "I have a friend"

I'm like, "a girlfriend?" And he goes "yes ill be honest, a girlfriend"

what a waste of time.

Edited by HeyBeautiful18 - Nov 10 2013 at 6:35am
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 7:04am
Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

Yes the car guy. We were texting and something told me to ask him if he was even single. He goes "I have a friend"

I'm like, "a girlfriend?" And he goes "yes illegal be honest, a girlfriend"

what a waste of time.

Awww. He might be a good friend once you get to know him. Never know.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 7:10am
i really gotta get my sleep schedule straight..

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 7:29am
i know of so many abusive lesbian relationships that its just crazy (the stories i could tell).  i could never see myself being beat by anyone who claims to care for me but i especially cant see it happening with a woman.  ive seen women get beat the down in public and then go home and go to bed like that sh*t is life.  part of me remains in a constant state of shock and disgust but another part of me giggles my muf*&%^$#@Ein ass off cuz... really smhLOL.  i just cant imagine getting my ass beat by a woman and this bitch going to sleep like she gonna wake up tomorrow and live to tell the tale. i just cantLOL
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 7:46am
Good morning ya'll! Feeling good, can't wait for the sermon today I'll be watching online at 11. Here you go if you're interested http://www.thegonow.com/sermons/
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 8:00am
That's true Butta. He could have easily lied but I respect him for being honest.

Ill still have him check out my car. If he can't be my man ill still keep him as my "go to" mechanic
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 8:02am
This red velvet iced coffee from Dunkin isn't bad! The eggnog latte I had yesterday was delicious too

Sn: I should have worn my tan tank top under this black shirt to match my leopard boots.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 8:12am
trying to decide if i wanna go get a gingerbread latte.. or just make a cup of coffee here (love keurigs) 

i think i should go sit at panera or starbucks and get some work done.. my teacher was very gracious and gave me extra extra time cus of mishaps during my trip which made it hard to get my work done out there.. she's always saying don't wait until the last minute and its been like 4 days and I've done nothing… i still have 10 more days but i have ALOT to do.. 

i always plan on doing it and i may start but it doesnt get far.. i need to be somewhere else away from home. 

Edited by coconess - Nov 10 2013 at 8:14am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 8:24am
Are you still in school coco?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 981982983984985 3094>