Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 976977978979980 3279>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2013 at 8:05am
People act so different on twitter than they do in real life. Which one is the real them?
Sponsored Links

el_bandido View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote el_bandido Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2013 at 8:07am
Slept to long now I got a headache
patternsandtexture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patternsandtexture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2013 at 8:10am
Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

People act so different on twitter than they do in real life. Which one is the real them?

A lil of both of them. People wear different masks in life, I'm usually much quieter in life and I joke around and mostly on this site to stir some shyt up. LOL
If I ain't say I'm serious, than you need to disregard as false.LOL

That's me for example, but I had so many myspace/facebook scares, it ain't even funny. So that's why I don't like meeting people on there no more. You have people who you think are really great people that turn into shytty human beings. So if they make themselves sound better than usual, most of the time they are pretty crappy in real life underneath that fluff, me who know they ain't shyt most of the time people who are real as hell fcuk with me though.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2013 at 8:24am
I've missed sooooo many shows.. i could sit here for like 2 days straight and catch up.. 

I've already caught up on 2 shows, project runway (all stars started as well but wasn't recorded.) and abbys ultimate dance… but i really really need to get my life. 
i have sooo many calls to make (still need to get a new phone Ouch
and i could have been doing homework.. i pulled it up and read like a paragraph 
and i need to get waxed, mani, pedi, spruce up my hair.. unpack.. the list goes on.. but I've just been chillin 
smh.. 

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2013 at 8:36am
bhm has the hiccups
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2013 at 8:54am
Let's see how this meeting goes at 9:30.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2013 at 10:34am
I'm feeling stressed and annoyed…for a variety of reasons
idk how this bish didnt realize that i said id be gone… who doesnt read descriptions when they're paying a lot for an item...? i thought it would just be a simple refund but ebay charged me $85 for selling the item.. so i gotta do this claim thing in the resolution center and send it to her in order to get that credited back/not taken out of my account.. 
ugh. theres hella frustrations right now. i knew id just come back to BS. i shoulda got lost out there or something or ran away  

id really like to go get a safeway sandwich (they have the bread and layout of options that i fcks with.. i like them to make it right in front of me and let me dictate) 

beautiful-stranger View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beautiful-stranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2013 at 10:47am
I'm convinced the richer you are the less common sense you have
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2013 at 11:27am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

most likely ND sometime in the next day or so..
Sleepy
picking out a condom is more exciting/interesting to me.. 

well why even bother?LOL  U could just have a V8.
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2013 at 11:27am
Day off and chillaxin
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style