BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 964965966967968 3279>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 1:23pm
E A R T H Q U A K E
Sponsored Links

_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 1:59pm
Originally posted by Butta Cookie Butta Cookie wrote:

Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

Dang Butta!! What did she do? Don't lose your job now.

This the other smart mouth chick I work with. The 1 I had a problem with a few mouths ago who questioned how I raise my kid. I made a mistake and forgot to add a note on some work (I dated it wrong and reprinted it but forgot to re-add the note on the new copy) and she questioned me doing my job and had the nerve to get loud. 1 I don't do get loud 2 She was violating my personal space and 3 she don't like me. I am so sick and tires of dealing with her mean negative ask. You ask her ask 1 fricken question about her work and she gets smart. So I told the manager in command that I am no longer supporting her projects since she is questioning my job. Man I want to wait for this b!tch outside and fuk her world up. I can't deal with it anymore.
Just document everything. I hate these little petty mirco-agressions. People like how you explain her get on my nerves.
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 2:02pm
Don't beat her up, Butta!
I'll see you guys later tonight
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 2:10pm
Gurl. . . See her problem is she thinks because she has 7 kids under 30 that she can talk to me any kind of way. I have told both of my managers I don't do good with disrespect and people violating my personal space. This is strike 2. Everybody hates her because of her smart mouth and how she talks to people. My 1 manger said just go punch her in the mouth then she'll understand. These yt ho3s got the corporate America game mucked up! My manager knows I don't get smart unless provoked. He ain't go do jack. But I will be giving him a final warning. You best set her ask down and have a 1 on 1 with her and make sure she fully comprehens and understands that the next time you get smart, you're on your own amd don't come running because you've been warned. I mean you can say hello and she'll look you dead in the face and won't say ish. Ok b!tch. How about I say nothing to your unhappy ask. She mucking with the right 1. If she don't know she might wanna go ask myold job how I gets down!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

Don't beat her up, Butta!
I'll see you guys later tonight

Oh please believe she is NOT worth me losing my job and going to cook county correctional facility!   
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 2:15pm
See this is why I hate coming to the WAM lab. I know too many people here. Literally the hangout spot for stem majors. 
I like it though, but damn!! 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 2:17pm
Im the only black woman in one of my math classes. The only 2 black men are ethiopian/eritrean.

colemlrch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote colemlrch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 2:39pm
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

lol Hey sexy. Good to see you upstairs.
It's not by choice
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 2:41pm
Me and one of my roomates act like niccas when we're together. We over here like greetin each other like.

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 2:44pm
i am such a wuss…. 

he wants me to go to this dinner tomorrow night for his mom.. not his real mom but she's always been there for him and he refers to her as his mom most of the time.. 
but yea a lot of fam will be there.. I'm nervous… I'm not going. 
he said that i don't gotta worry cus marci (mom) loves me and that kinda dictates them liking me.. cus they know she doesnt like anyone.. but they've heard nothin but good things.. he said that everyone else will go/feed off of that.. and that she's never liked any of the other girls she's met or his BM.. he said she's funny style. 

still though.. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna have to pass. thats too much for me.. i know I'm pretty likable but id need a few shots prior to not be hella nervous.. also my hair isn't right. 

Edited by coconess - Nov 04 2013 at 2:45pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 964965966967968 3279>