BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 868869870871872 3094>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2013 at 11:06pm
Originally posted by oh_so_moody oh_so_moody wrote:

I didn't exist before the internets and I fail to exist without it......

Just like your vacay.

you're just saying anything now… 

i left oct 16.. i haven't even signed on once per day in these 18 days…. 
you would have been on bhm daily researching local bhmers to meet up with. 
plz go bother them and leave me alone. i don't say anything to you.. don't type my direction. 
Sponsored Links

oh_so_moody View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2013 at 11:07pm
*steps over post*

So Kerry Washington is giving me life on SNL. I can't see this baby bump everyone is speaking of though.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2013 at 11:07pm
I want some curry beef very badly. I think I will buy the ingredients to make some when I go grocery shopping
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2013 at 11:09pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

okay… ill go enjoy my night at 5am… 

my flight leaves at 11am… ill go try to enjoy these next few hours… even though here 95% of things are closed today cus its sunday Sleepy
trust me.. i would not be in the room if i could have decided what to do. i do not find bhmers that fascinating like yourself. 

girl just go and sleep on the plane! that's what long flights and sunglasses and advil is for. make it happen!
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2013 at 11:17pm
I'm not worried about sleep I'm wide awake but its too late.. i will get there and they'll close in like 30-45mins.. thats pointless. 
i should have made it happen hours ago… 

i did this SAME thing in paris.. i didnt wanna go.. then i did.. then i was trying to decide where to go… reading reviews and researching.. then i was walkin around at 3am trying to find somethin open in the area (yelp lied about what time ish closed) 

i have no one to blame but myself…. 
like i said ill learn eventually.. i will become decisive.  
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 12:05am
i spoke too soon.. i just got hella tired outta no where. 
i need to pack/organize though.

i really wish things were open today.. i would have tried to change my flight to a later time to get more gifts/souvenirs.. i really shouldn't have waited until the last minute.. but picking gifts is hard and i kept thinking the next place would have cooler stuff. 

I'm so nervous about the weight of my Luggage.. i was like 2 pounds over coming here but they let me go.. same for my carry on.. now i have more stuff… 

I'm going to probably leave a few things behind like shampoo/condish, this jar of coconut oil, face wash, etc… plz let me at 50 or let it be a nice man who checks my Luggage 

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 12:50am
Too damn early, too damn early, but I gotta pack and drive to Abu Dhabi for the race
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 1:10am
oooo… abu dhabi… fancy. 

i want to go somewhere in africa next or japan... but I'm already looking at flights to europe for may… 
i want to eventually go to india too and a place or two in the emirates… 
im nervous that ill get stoned though for doing something a woman isn't supposed to do. 
that might sound ignorant but thats always been in the back of my head when i think about going over there.. 

in turkey when i was thinking about going on this tour.. they said i couldn't show my knees or shoulders and the first thing i said was, 'why am i gonna get stoned?' 

Edited by coconess - Nov 03 2013 at 1:17am
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 1:17am
Um...what's going on with the time stamps?
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 1:18am
How did my post just post in the middle of the page? BHM is weirding me out, good night.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 868869870871872 3094>
  Share Topic