Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 793794795796797 3094>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2013 at 4:44pm
SMDH... I just for the first time in BHM history did a post in the wrong thread... ( I dislike mean trolls)

Why is it raining?
Sponsored Links

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2013 at 5:25pm
There is a standoff going on not to far from my parents home....Seems these 2 dudes (both of which are kinda known in the neighborhood) barricaded themselves in a house. "Street" news via my bro and sis say that they shot some lady in the face and then carjacked some guy. Taking his car with his daughter inside. The little girl is suppose to be in the car with them.  My brother was riding pass when he heard them shooting out from the house and cops was redirecting traffic.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2013 at 5:26pm
Dang just another day in the d
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2013 at 5:30pm
Update/Correction:

It wasn't the guy who was carjacked daughter but the woman who was shot. It is know that one of the shooters does have a daughter but it isn't known yet if the woman was his baby mama
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2013 at 5:35pm
Is Asap Rocky still dating that Victoria Secret model?

Well anyway, i like his song fashion killa
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2013 at 5:40pm
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2013 at 5:42pm
^^^ Damn GK.
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2013 at 5:44pm
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

I know he was supposed to be Zapp in Futurama but of course died before that so Billy West did the honors. It's amazing that he sounds just like him.
I didn't know that. Now that I do, I can totally see him in the character.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2013 at 5:55pm
Update:

It appears that they now have the 2 guys in custody and another was found in the home as well.

I swear these mofos are the worse..1 comes from a family of nothing but trouble and the others dad is known for a well spread rumor of raping a neighbors dog
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2013 at 7:02pm
I just made bananas foster for the first time and LAWDAMERCY! So fcking good! I eyeballed everything. To make it healthier I put it over plain greek yogurt. I will definitely make this again, this is a "catch a man" dessert lol. Easy as hell to make and it looks like you really put in some work lol
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 793794795796797 3094>
  Share Topic