Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 682683684685686 3279>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 3:21am
I'm the same sometimes...it just sneaks up on you, before you know it your eyes are watering and you can't breathe. Cry

aww look at sang..

Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 3:46am
Yeah Friday is always a happy day

Aww you sick too ND? Get well soon love

Sang you in love? I didn't know you were capable of this emotions love...

Feels good innit?
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 4:51am
Thank u.Embarrassed  I'm finna race home.  I got a gargantuan pomegranate in my pantry with my name on it.
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 5:44am
mmmm...Pinch

if there's one thing I hate, it's being unsure of things
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 6:32am
Sneaky teacher makes students actually WANT to study.

*rubs hands together*

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 6:54am
i wish i knew how to play basketball. 
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 7:18am
i had this dream last year that over night, all the women in hollywood  who put fillers in their face and received botox treaments, faces started dropping...

_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 7:21am
Morning! Maryland madness is todayyy!
oh_so_moody View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 7:36am
Morning.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 8:02am
for the longest time i couldnt get why white women were considered minorities.  it wasnt until i began to realize that being a minority had to do with a sense of inferiority, not just from the dominant group but and internalized sense of inferiority.  i watched this white woman go on the craziest rant in a department store because one dressing room was locked.  she was yelling at clerks, demanding to speak to the manager and vowing never to shop at the store again. i walked passed her finished my shopping, stood on line and she was still there.  at one point she and i locked eyes and was surprised at the vulnerability i saw in her eyes and realized she was just trying regain the power she lost anyway she could.
when i walked out the store she still standing, teeth clenched ready for battle over a locked dressing room when there was another dressing room a mere 100 feet away.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 682683684685686 3279>
  Share Topic