BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 664665666667668 3279>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 1:46pm
thanks guys.. 

im tired. im gonna go get some coffee i think 

i met this nice mixed guy at the airport (i was surprised to see so many blacks) 
he wrote down his number and told me to call if i needed help or if i was bored and wanted to grab a coffee 
he knew my hotel was pretty far and in 5 o clock traffic a taxi would be redick.. he offered to drive me around but i declined. 

right about now i wanna take him up on that coffee offer.. i dont wanna go explore at this time and im tired and annoyed about not having service.. google voice wont even work without it. but yea im not gonna call him... 

im about to go out i guess 
Sponsored Links

Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 1:49pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

im here! 

trying to get google voice set up and situated.. i have no service on my phone and i need to make calls.. especially to my credit card company and verizon.. 

i hate how its 8pm.. that doesnt seem like the best time to go exploring.. but im going to anyways 

i think the lady at the airport (LAX) bamboozled me... she was saying that it would basically be cheaper to change currency there... i paid 240 US for 150 euros.... 50 of that is already gone. 

Glad you made it! Try to not get bamboozled too much.LOL
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

She stole your ID without asking and threw it on your desk afterwards? Where was hers? Why didn't she get permission from the right folk to get temporary access to the office instead of stealing your ID? Has she ever heard of handing sh*t back to folk?Dead

She knows she effed up. That's why she emailed you today.

no she asked for it

she has used it before and had sense so I'm not sure why she felt it was okay to throw it on my desk (without a thank you I might add) or "oh I'm sorry didn't mean to throw it" that day

Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

SL-- Can't say as though I blame you. Sometimes it's just not worth the mental exhaustion and easier to not acknowledge a person's existence.

yeah

it was hella weird her trying to talk me yesterday

I honestly didn't give a damn about one single word that was coming out of her mouth

I barely cared before and truly don't now

unfortunately she thinks we are friends

Edited by SamoneLenior - Oct 17 2013 at 1:51pm
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 1:52pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

wassup mixer
Nothing because Missouri is boring.Confused
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 1:55pm
Be careful coco #typicaloverprotectivemixerpost
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 1:57pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

GK, you're evil as ever. HB, good luck.

lol maybe because i seriously couldn't stop laughing after i said it... and she just sat there looking at me waiting for me to...i just laughed at the thought of her reporting me to HR and having to tell them what i said LOL.. bish shouldnt be smelling like coldcuts....
MeanassLOL
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 1:58pm
Thanks SL.

Why does she use your card?
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 2:00pm

she misplaces her card every now and again

maybe like once every two months, I guess. I don't know maybe less than that

you need the card to get bet into our office space

so if you go to use the bathroom (for example) you would need the card to get back to into the office

I'm pretty sure she asked some other people after I told her no lol
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 2:14pm
^If it's that secure and she keeps losing her keycard her boss needs to have chat with ol girl.
I'm forgetful and I wear mine on my neck with no problem.

I hope all the people she asked gave her the side eye.LOL

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 2:16pm
i could go to paris on saturday and be back in time for dinner

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style