Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 623624625626627 3279>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 6:37pm
thats what im kinda confused about HB... i know that can/bottled juice delivered to your room costs... but im not sure about when youre on the ship. i kinda think it does... 

they have restaurants on the ships now that cost money too... 
its way different now-a-days. 

Sponsored Links

HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 6:40pm
If Mr Clean was a real man, he'd be kinda hot
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 6:42pm
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

So I have this candle that's supposed to be pina colada scented. I like the scent but then I don't.

I'm a sucker for fall scented candles. I have pumpskin spice and an apple pie right now pina colada sounds like it smells good
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 6:53pm
why did i think that we didnt have school today? 
damn.. i gotta go to class in a few hours. i think ill stop by the store and check out a few coats prior. 

tomorrow im gonna have to: 
-go buy a bigger Luggage (and hope it all fits in there and is under 50 pounds.. i might need to pay to bring an additional bag)
-take my gram to the bank
-call my banks and tell them my plans so they dont freeze my cards when they see those far charges
-call my insurance. they'll be trying to contact me about the claim and i dont wanna talk to them at like 1.50 per minute 
-go all the way to SF to saks and some other stores.. i only have 3 jeans that i can still fit.. and i need a swimsuit..  
-go get my biancas (heels) fixed and go pick up my dafs 
-go to apple store to get special charger 
-go get my lashes done (if i can find a place that will take me so short notice)
-wash some clothes (i really needed to dry clean a few things.. too late though. i should be smart and start this tonight) 
-pack 
-maaaybe re-do my wig if theres time.. doubtful though. theres too much to do 
-call airline about her orig refund 
-do other things that i wont mention cus this is getting long.. 
-and do whatever other countless things im forgetting Sleepy

i feel like im gonna forget things... i should have been making a list. Im gonna probably pop an addy and stay up all night tomorrow. that should work out well cus then maybe ill be able to sleep on that forever long flight 
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 6:53pm
when i see pics of old black celebrities (esp. women) i always wonder what was wrong with black folks vision back 60, 70, 80 years ago cuz those broads were not all that hot. they sure as hell aint pin-up worthyStern Smile

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 7:09pm
Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

So I have this candle that's supposed to be pina colada scented. I like the scent but then I don't.

I'm a sucker for fall scented candles. I have pumpskin spice and an apple pie right now pina colada sounds like it smells good

lol It does. It smells loud as heck too. Before I lit it I opened it up to smell it and my brother kept asking me what the smell was after I closed the candle jar.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 7:14pm
Man see this is why I wish I had my damn phone so I can call USPS and curse their asses out. I need my damn package and ya'll bullsh*ttin' because ya'll know ya'll lost my sh*t but don't wanna refund me my money
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 7:30pm
god i hate when people take yawning as an opportunity to make unnecessary noise.

just yawn and close your fücking mouth, please.  stop with the extra theatrics. 
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 7:40pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

why did i think that we didnt have school today? 
damn.. i gotta go to class in a few hours. i think ill stop by the store and check out a few coats prior. 

tomorrow im gonna have to: 
-go buy a bigger Luggage (and hope it all fits in there and is under 50 pounds.. i might need to pay to bring an additional bag)
-take my gram to the bank
-call my banks and tell them my plans so they dont freeze my cards when they see those far charges
-call my insurance. they'll be trying to contact me about the claim and i dont wanna talk to them at like 1.50 per minute 
-go all the way to SF to saks and some other stores.. i only have 3 jeans that i can still fit.. and i need a swimsuit..  
-go get my biancas (heels) fixed and go pick up my dafs 
-go to apple store to get special charger 
-go get my lashes done (if i can find a place that will take me so short notice)
-wash some clothes (i really needed to dry clean a few things.. too late though. i should be smart and start this tonight) 
-pack 
-maaaybe re-do my wig if theres time.. doubtful though. theres too much to do 
-call airline about her orig refund 
-do other things that i wont mention cus this is getting long.. 
-and do whatever other countless things im forgetting Sleepy

i feel like im gonna forget things... i should have been making a list. Im gonna probably pop an addy and stay up all night tomorrow. that should work out well cus then maybe ill be able to sleep on that forever long flight 

have a safe trip
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 7:42pm
thanks ja! 

ppl keep insinuating that im gonna be like on the movie Taken. 
Geek
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System