Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 589590591592593 3279>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 5:04am
i cant for the life of me decide where to stay... and i really need to decide soon. 
ppl want me to stay in marais just cus thats where a person i kinda know will be staying.. and they say that its a central location.. but ill be there a day before her anyways so i feel like i might as well stay in another district for 1 day to get a different experience.. 
idk though. im gonna fck around and be stuck somewhere stupid cus everything will be all booked. 
im leaving in 4 days (will get there in 5) and i havent booked yetSleepy
Sponsored Links

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 5:22am
Coco, just pick a damn hotel.  it aint that serious until you dont have one.  speaking from someone who was actually stuck in paris without a place to stay, having a room, a bed and safe place to store your sh*t becomes really important.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 6:12am
you tell her
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 6:13am
so now i'm supposed to believe all of a sudden that itsmyrayeraye on youtube uses this magical bb cream and it's been making her skin great? Child boo, you got it for FREE thats why you have a discount code. #stopit All of these "reviews" on youtube are a big ass commercial
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 6:31am
getting sh*t done feels so good..Cool
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 7:15am
someone wanted to know if mods read post in forum improvements LOL
day 2

HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 7:33am
Now I haven't seen this guy in like two years. All of a sudden he's always in my inbox

He messaged me again asking if I want to go for a ride on his motorcycle. Of course I want to cause that'd be really fckin cool but its probably not a good idea

90% sure he's just tryna work his way up to fking and his dack was not that good so ill pass.
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 7:37am
There was this app suggestion on my newfeed that has games that are suppose to uplift your mood and ease anxiety. I went to install it and it says $90

People really out here paying for apps? And ones that are $90?!
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 7:38am
Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

Now I haven't seen this guy in like two years. All of a sudden he's always in my inbox

He messaged me again asking if I want to go for a ride on his motorcycle. Of course I want to cause that'd be really fckin cool but its probably not a good idea

90% sure he's just tryna work his way up to fking and his dack was not that good so ill pass.

Yes, return to sender! First it's do you want to ride his motorcycle, then it's do you wanna ride his dack.

Edited by IslandSuga - Oct 12 2013 at 7:38am
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 7:45am
lol

apparantly sitting on a motorcycle is akin to sitting on a tumble dryer on high for chicks

slick bastard

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 589590591592593 3279>