Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 531532533534535 3094>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 10:51pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

If I could wear Sclera contacts 24/7/365 I would. I dont know what it is about them that I find so damn beautiful and sexy.

That looks cool
Sponsored Links

nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 10:57pm
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

December is going to be my 1 year anniversary...
i believe in you mrs greenjeans. Hug

if i can make it you can too. 

Awwwww, thanks Neka!!! That's why you're on my teamBeer.  I actually watched so much PICS this year that I've found myself disinterested in most things sexual for the past couple of months so I know it won't be so bad if I continue being celibate but I sometimes wish I had someone to talk to on an intimate and intellectual level. But all these stupid niccas that I've been exposed to are too shallow and only want to talk about physical/sexual things all the fuccing timeAngry
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 10:59pm
Originally posted by GG GG wrote:

December is going to be my 1 year anniversary of being lonely and almost sex free (only did it 3 times!). Ya'll better throw a party for me cus it was a really rough timeStern Smile

Oh man

I'm playin

That's a face of pure inner turmoil
LOLLOLLOL I hate uCry
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 11:03pm

Awwwww, thanks Neka!!! That's why you're on my teamBeer.  I actually watched so much PICS this year that I've found myself disinterested in most things sexual for the past couple of months so I know it won't be so bad if I continue being celibate but I sometimes wish I had someone to talk to on an intimate and intellectual level. But all these stupid niccas that I've been exposed to are too shallow and only want to talk about physical/sexual things all the fuccing timeAngry

My friend taught me that if any guy talks to you about sex and doesn't seem to have a thought in his brain beyond that isn't worth shieettt

Edited by GG - Oct 11 2013 at 11:04pm
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 11:06pm

I sometimes wish I had someone to talk to on an intimate and intellectual level.
you're welcome and best of luck with it. day at a time and all that jazz.  Beer

and wouldn't that be so lovely? ugh... that's what i miss/want so much in a relationship.
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 11:19pm

My friend taught me that if any guy talks to you about sex and doesn't seem to have a thought in his brain beyond that isn't worth shieettt
Well, they don't be talkin bout sex all the time but when they do, they expect you to react a certain way like all their previous chicks have. They want me to be turned on like this:

but I'm really looking like this:

Because I really dont give a damn. I really just wish that I could meet a guy who had a different style of trying to romance a female because this guys are too...... I dont even have a word for it. But I think I need a Drake type of nicca. You know, someone who is more sensitive and willing to talk.
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 11:53pm

Well, they don't be talkin bout sex all the time but when they do, they expect you to react a certain way like all their previous chicks have. They want me to be turned on like this:

but I'm really looking like this:

Because I really dont give a damn. I really just wish that I could meet a guy who had a different style of trying to romance a female because this guys are too...... I dont even have a word for it. But I think I need a Drake type of nicca. You know, someone who is more sensitive and willing to talk.

Girl I'm with you!!!
Drake is the type of nicca to make you feel like you're the only woman in this world for him...

Just bask in his glory

Edited by GG - Oct 11 2013 at 11:54pm
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 12:52am

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 12:57am
I have a doll with eyes like those contacts and long black hair. People think I'm crazy and get uncomfortable in her presence.

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 1:00am

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

If I could wear Sclera contacts 24/7/365 I would. I dont know what it is about them that I find so damn beautiful and sexy.

That looks cool
i want to buy these so bad but i dont want to pay 200-300 for them. ppl say they rip so easilyCry even when being careful. they are sexy in a morbid kinda way i guess.Embarrassed
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 531532533534535 3094>
  Share Topic