Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 508509510511512 3094>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 8:37am
I have the case of the sads Disapprove
Sponsored Links

mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 8:40am
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

aww thanks Booski...I just wrote that on the train listening to Drake...got a nicca reflecting n sh!t....LOL...nothing going on tho. lol.

That was nice Jewels

Good morning all...
Its so cold and I need to go to the store so I can cook some chilli beans with fritos
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 8:47am
SmileMornin MK

Butta bout to cuss somebody outtttttttttttt
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 9:02am
Thanks MommyK!!
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 9:05am
Good morning my beauties
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 9:16am
I'm exhausted and my day has just started.
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 9:41am
This yt chick at work has been mad at the world the last few days b/c they haven't broken ground to build her house yet. She's use to getting her way no matter if it's paid for or her punk ask police chief daddy has to call a few favors in so she can get her way. She feels that b/c she's a republican, yt, good credit, qualified for a $500k loan for her custom home sitting on 12 acres and daddy's a chief the world spins on her blonde head! She's the type that if everybody else is doing it I have to do it too but better. So now she's knocked up and complains about everything. Oh my body hurts, I'm sleepy, I'm stressed/depressed, I'm leaving to go home to rest because I can't take it. Just a fricken cry baby. This is the same chick that said every time she sees Obama she wants to throw up in his mouth. So I've been letting the attitude slide when she talks to me but today she just rubbed me the wrong way. I asked her a question about HER work she left on my desk that she needed me to do and she was like I'm in the middle of something right now and I don't have time to deal with you. I just walked in to see this mess she left so I was looking like what's up with the attitude. I said ok well when you're ready just come over. She mucked up and said look I am trying to get a house built something you will never know about. I'll come over when I'm done. I said I don't know who you think you're talking to but let me give you a clue. You aren't talking to your toddler who has foot and mouth disease. You aren't talking to your friend Dana who's house is smaller than yours and you aren't talking to our manager. But you're talking to me. I told her nicely I suggest you watch your mouth before I come over there and make you cry under your glasses on your maternity shirt! Wench got my pressha up!

Edited by Butta Cookie - Oct 10 2013 at 10:08am
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 9:55am
Aww butta YT stay trying it.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 10:04am
wow butta.. 
i cant believe she said that.... 
can you report her to HR? she cant get away with that... 

Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 10:18am
Girl because I'm not a FTE they aren't going to do ish. But it's cool. Why she thinking she the ish right now, they told them this week they won't have jobs at the end of 2015. See she needs ME to approve HER work. If I don't approve it, her stuff will not get done or go out on time. Ha! My granny always said yt folks think you need them before they need you. And she will need me before the end of this day is over. Mark my words!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 508509510511512 3094>
  Share Topic