BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 550551552553554 3279>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 2:31am
oh  yea....good morning guys Smile
Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 2:31am
Morning pretty lady...

You feeling your own greatness today huh?

Neka I keep seeing gifs of them together..

I have an inexplicable crush on Yvette .. Like we could listen to soul records on Sunday morning ... She's got that chill vibe
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 2:31am
I did it to myself.  smh. Why did I join Team Have Some? smh.  I finally scrolled down some of the topics today....I have never seen such black woman hate and bashing it is crazy.  Just outlandish Sotomayor type sh*t. I did it to myself.  smh.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 2:32am
Hey BBP

Hey nd,

What's team have some?
oh_so_moody View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 2:34am
Pain woke my ass up quick. Its 333am.
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 2:42am
Hug
moody, I hope you get better soon...

hey afro, yeah something like that. EmbarrassedLOL

hey bbp!

nd, I don't know what that is but I do avoid the comments section of some websites like I don't want to feel stressed and have my chedt tightening up.Sleepy
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 3:18am
can somebody help me understand this crazy chick?

please keep anonymous
I've been with this guy since January we got together when he got out of jail, his brother was my best friend for about 2years, but anyways a few weeks ago he went out of town to look for job, the whole time we barley talked I was upset but when he got home we was good until this chick tagged him in a status, so therefore I asked him about it n he said that it was just some girl that was friends with his friend n that she was crazy so I inboxes her politely n asked her to stop n not even a minute later she called his phone n I answered it n he was telling her 2stop calling his phone n she was saying how u gone do me like that n that they had sex n etc so I went off jumped on top of him choking him n everything I was so filled with rage but anyways we talked about it made up n then while I was at work she tagged him in another post so I called him n told him I was going to beat his ass once again filled with rage again because IM so in love with him so I get off go there n IM so filled with rage anger embarrassment I caught a panic attack n he's telling me to stop IM tripping n aint nothing going on between them so I get my stuff n leave but he kept acting like he wanted me to stay but wanted me to leave at the same time so the next day I went there n talked to him he saying just give him time because of the way

I tripped out I told him ima give him time just straighten everything out whether u wanna b with me r u don't I wanna b with him but IM scared I want b able to trust him again but he makes me happy this is our first big argument ever PS we r suppose 2 b moving in together n now he don't know what to.do but he say whatever I need he's still going to b there to help n I think IM pregnant but I. Want him to b with me because IM pregnant I want him to b with me because he love me please only positive thoughts n I don't wanna hear how IM young n dumb because IM far.from.it

Geek
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 3:38am
^^that was so hard to read...maybe it's too early in the morningCryLOL
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 3:42am
lmao i read it in the afternoon and had a hard time. chick is crazy.

ugh. im so tired lately. i dont know whats wrong with me.
im not pregnant so... im really confused. so.. gnight i guess.

so odd.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 3:49am
night ice!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 550551552553554 3279>