BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 549550551552553 3279>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2013 at 11:17pm
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

my immediate question is, "are they an item?"

i don't blame you for feeling some kind of way. my feeling of choice would be disgust. 

however, it doesn't bring you any closer to your social goal. any other crushes or cute/handsome guys you can break the ice with?
Hey neka!
Im not sure. I will find out though, I got my ways. lol
Yes! I can think of 3 other crushes. I only talk to one of them, and he's the only one I see regularly.

But None of them, are like CRUSHES crushes. They are just really attractive guys.
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2013 at 11:40pm
ugh
i really really need to make a few lil fixes to my hair.. and shave.. and do a clay mask or some other type of mask.. but im tired. 
i need to be outta the house at like 8:30 at the latest tomorrow so ill need to be up by like 7:30... 
i always say im not gonna wait until the last minute but i reallllly just wanna wake up at like 6 and do everything then (except the mask). 
welp... someone just went into the bathroom while i was BSing.. maybe ill just do everything tomorrow.. including the mask. 
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2013 at 11:48pm
Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

Hey neka!
Im not sure. I will find out though, I got my ways. lol
Yes! I can think of 3 other crushes. I only talk to one of them, and he's the only one I see regularly.

But None of them, are like CRUSHES crushes. They are just really attractive guys.
hey cr  

*nods* let your info network(s) weigh in, we'll await your decision of if you wanna put him down and move to the next. 

but crush crushes or not, if you can come across em,  they're all just attractive practice.

eventually you're gonna just bite the bullet and go for it. you'll be awesome.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 12:00am
Hello folks..
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 12:29am
ugh.. 
change of plans i guess..  Sleepy
im a little relieved but a little like :-/ 
at least now i can get waxed, a real nice facial, and whatever else i need to do without feeling rushed. 
im not super tired anymore though Ermm 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 12:48am
morning afro
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 1:11am
Hi neka

Is Yvette Nicole brown in a relationship Daryl from walking dead..
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 1:26am
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? not that i know of. 

that seems odd, but i'd like it for some reason. 

like maybe opposites attract?
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 2:18am
morning folks! Embarrassed
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 2:30am
I'm in loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee with this gay PICS star!! I love his face so much Cry I don't care if he's gay, I would be his beard any day.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 549550551552553 3279>