Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 493494495496497 3094>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2013 at 10:09am
Okay, so the drama at my workplace keeps getting better.

Apparently, all the Korean teachers hate the teacher I have issues with.  That and there are rumors he is a pedophile and that his current boyfriend (who is in college--he is in his 40s) was a student at our school--he neither confirms nor denies this--his boyfriend just so happens to be Korean-Japanese.  He nearly got fired for allowing a junior high school to spend the night with him...I don't know how the kid even got his address!
Sponsored Links

_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2013 at 10:52am
Thanks Afro!
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2013 at 11:26am
that ice coffee i had yesterday jacked my stomach up.  i already too 2 probiotics, and drank glass of water with acv and it hasnt helped. damn that free coffee.
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2013 at 11:51am
Guy 1: How do you have my number but you'd rather send me facebook messages instead of texting me? I asked him to text me instead of facebooking me. Hopefully his feelings aren't hurt lol.

Guy 2: I don't know you, but we're fb friends. Come to find out we went to the same highschool. HONESTLY what do you want? Why are you asking me all these damn questions? Obviously I'm not interested in getting to know you if you have to tell me "Feel free to ask me any questions". Then when the obvious truth comes out you want to be silent? #byenicca

*kisses teeth* Wtf is in the facebook water? This is the third guy to hit me up.
mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2013 at 12:48pm
Last week Gymboree had a big sale… and I got many new items… with 20% off.
Now they are having another sale-- clearing out summer items for 3.99 and with 20% off
My son is growing so fast I will order size eight for summer 2014… he’s in a size 6 now @ 4 years of age SMH… children are costly… Yes, size eight is safe for shorts… 7 for tops…
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2013 at 12:55pm
just got a call from kaiser.. what perfect friggin timing... 
it wasnt the interview call it was the call before that.. but i think me traveling for darn near 3 weeks may stop me from getting that interview.. she said theyre trying to hire someone in the next few weeks. 

maybe i shouldnt have told her about the trip... damn my honesty.. i dont even be thinkin. 

nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2013 at 1:15pm
i've tried and i just don't subscribe to the "pot is a gateway drug" theory. 

obviously, people's experiences and opinions vary though. 
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2013 at 2:27pm
Max: Why are you dressed up like Batman?   Confused

Catwoman: Because he is Batman, you moron!  

one of my favorite moments in film...
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2013 at 2:35pm
So ready to go.
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2013 at 3:02pm
Finally watching Homeland. Carrie gets on my nerves.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 493494495496497 3094>
  Share Topic