Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 442443444445446 3279>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 9:44am
JEWELS UR AVI IS GAWJUS...THX TATEE AND JEWELS...I am  going to let my Aunt and Mom try MSM

Edited by Brjasuga51 - Sep 30 2013 at 9:44am
Sponsored Links

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 9:48am
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

tatee what is msm.  hubby started baking soda to balance his PH and a "side affect" was that his knee pain started to go away.  He's almost off the pain med.  He says the baking soda is nasty but he is a firm believer it does wonders for the body. 

its a dietary supplement sold anywhere that sells vitamins.  MSM or Methylsulfonymlmethane  a natural sulfur that your suppose to get through you diet.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 9:50am
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Tatee I'm sold! I have been taking msm since I started my journey as well, but not consistantly. Funny thing is sometimes I feel greate & sometimes a lot of bone pain. I really enjoyed working out but had to stop because my knee is acting so stupid. I'm going to start taking 1500 daily and see how long it takes for me to feel normal again. thanks & I'm glad you found something that works for you!

the thing i like about it is that i noticed a difference in about a month.  you dont have to wait a long time to see it work, if this is what your body needs.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 9:51am
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Sooooo...yesterday i went to function...and i was Catfished actual my whole group was Catfished.Let me explain. I am in a group(social) and u know how ppl post their pics and all on Facebook. The group always meets up and this 1 person was always missing(always working or have something else to do). She always post face shots as well. But anywho walked into the building and i sat down beside a group member...he nudges me and shows me homegirl.ShockedShocked..i was like dude that is not her. Home girl was bleaching obvious to the naked eye...knuckles black and skin brownnnnnn. Her pics showed her like a size 6..she was a 18 and looked nothing like her pics.

i dont even consider that being catfished because i pretty much think that of most women's head shotsLOL
Tatee i swear ....i never seen anything like this before. I know sometimes pics make u look different. But she looked like a whole different personEmbarrassed

i believed you at black knucklesLOL i just fear it may be common.

Edited by tatee - Sep 30 2013 at 9:51am
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 9:52am

JEWELS UR AVI IS GAWJUS...THX TATEE AND JEWELS...I am  going to let my Aunt and Mom try MSM
Embarrassedthanks babycakes...that was very sweet. & yes I hope the msm works for your auntie & mom.
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 9:54am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Tatee I'm sold! I have been taking msm since I started my journey as well, but not consistantly. Funny thing is sometimes I feel greate & sometimes a lot of bone pain. I really enjoyed working out but had to stop because my knee is acting so stupid. I'm going to start taking 1500 daily and see how long it takes for me to feel normal again. thanks & I'm glad you found something that works for you!

the thing i like about it is that i noticed a difference in about a month.  you dont have to wait a long time to see it work, if this is what your body needs.
I honestly think it is. My mom suffered from crippling bone issues & my sister is suffering now really bad as well...so I'm hyper aware of any little change in the way my joints feel.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 9:56am
im not someone who puts faith in doctors because i have had too many instances were they tried to keep me on medication for life and every time i have found a less toxic alternative to what they offered me. 
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 10:22am
Yes. Tatee.  I do see a holistic medicine doctor and she is so awesome.   She always sends me home with exact herbal supplements and a list of foods I'm not eating enough of (the lack of them causing problem "X" specifically).   She straightened me out many times and typically everything works within two days. 
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 10:35am
Add glucosamine too jewels
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 11:41am
Will do! Thanks kocky.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System