Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 441442443444445 3279>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 8:44am
here at work and feeling like crapppppppppppppppCry
Sponsored Links

HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 8:52am
I have no idea what my hours are for today. I haven't gotten any angry texts or calls so I must be in at 11

Good day!

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 9:10am
Sooooo...yesterday i went to function...and i was Catfished actual my whole group was Catfished.Let me explain. I am in a group(social) and u know how ppl post their pics and all on Facebook. The group always meets up and this 1 person was always missing(always working or have something else to do). She always post face shots as well. But anywho walked into the building and i sat down beside a group member...he nudges me and shows me homegirl.ShockedShocked..i was like dude that is not her. Home girl was bleaching obvious to the naked eye...knuckles black and skin brownnnnnn. Her pics showed her like a size 6..she was a 18 and looked nothing like her pics.
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 9:29am
^^ShockedLOLCryDead

damn!
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 9:31am
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

i havent had bone pain, joint pain and knee pain in about 3 years since ive been taking msm.  why did i lose my damn mind and started taking it sporadically like i got this bitch on lock.  and didnt i spend last night tossing and turning in pain spasms.  my body pretty much said if you cant remember we'll remind you... you aint too cute for wake up call.  now let me go knock this ish back.
So you find msm really works tatee? I'm suffering from knee pain that had me down for about a month now. How much do you take?

i swear on everything that MSM changed my life.  when i first started using it i took it for my hair and took 1000 mg daily.  it really didnt do anything for my hair after the initial softness it gave it but it worked wonders for my bones and joints .  i had bone and joint pain since i was two.  ive literally been  in pain my entire life and the only thing doctors would do is prescribe pain medication that made me nauseous.

i always hated the cold, rain and any season change because thats when the pain would be at its worse but that all changed when i started taking MSM.  i now take 1500 mg and i lost my mind this past month taking it irregularly.  i think i just got comfortable. i think the only way MSM will work for a person is if their body lacks this particular sulfur for some reason but really its not expensive and worth the try.  i  prefer natural remedies versus anything a doctor can prescribe.  it pissed me off for a while that all the years of doctors, tests and meds no one mentioned this.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 9:34am
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Sooooo...yesterday i went to function...and i was Catfished actual my whole group was Catfished.Let me explain. I am in a group(social) and u know how ppl post their pics and all on Facebook. The group always meets up and this 1 person was always missing(always working or have something else to do). She always post face shots as well. But anywho walked into the building and i sat down beside a group member...he nudges me and shows me homegirl.ShockedShocked..i was like dude that is not her. Home girl was bleaching obvious to the naked eye...knuckles black and skin brownnnnnn. Her pics showed her like a size 6..she was a 18 and looked nothing like her pics.

i dont even consider that being catfished because i pretty much think that of most women's head shotsLOL
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 9:35am
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

^^ShockedLOLCryDead

damn!
CB.....My face told it allLOL...and i know she felt ways. Because u know the inital greeting tells alot
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 9:35am
tatee what is msm.  hubby started baking soda to balance his PH and a "side affect" was that his knee pain started to go away.  He's almost off the pain med.  He says the baking soda is nasty but he is a firm believer it does wonders for the body. 

Edited by kfoxx1998 - Sep 30 2013 at 9:36am
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 9:36am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

i dont even consider that being catfished because i pretty much think that of most women's head shotsLOL
Tatee i swear ....i never seen anything like this before. I know sometimes pics make u look different. But she looked like a whole different personEmbarrassed
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 9:42am
Tatee I'm sold! I have been taking msm since I started my journey as well, but not consistantly. Funny thing is sometimes I feel greate & sometimes a lot of bone pain. I really enjoyed working out but had to stop because my knee is acting so stupid. I'm going to start taking 1500 daily and see how long it takes for me to feel normal again. thanks & I'm glad you found something that works for you!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 441442443444445 3279>
  Share Topic