BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 420421422423424 3279>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2013 at 6:17am
Tell me how and why we ended up at our old managers house driking and playing cards

My fawkin eye is swollen from that damn dog. I remember tellin him ?you must not see black people very often huh?? Lmao

Butyea I think I'm still a lil drunk. I've been up since 6am. Team no sleep!
Sponsored Links

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2013 at 6:22am
lol HB you must not have to work today
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2013 at 6:27am
Nooo I don't thank god lol. Id be a hot mess if I did have to go in. What you doin up ?!

Edited by HeyBeautiful18 - Sep 28 2013 at 6:30am
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2013 at 6:30am
lmao my aunt woke me up out my sleep. now i can't go back to sleep because my mini me is up.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2013 at 6:59am
Man I'm so damn SICK of people I swear. Anybody who knows me knows I don't ask people for help with sh*t yet everybody stays coming to me for stuff. So why is it when I do say no I'm the bad guy? Especially when it looks like everyone has been coming to me with "can you do this and that for me" lately. I can't please everybody I'm sorry. It's bad enough I've been putting aside a lot of my needs for the needs of others as it is.

IDK why this girl lied to my mama talking about I told her to take her child with her and not to leave her at our house. You already done woke me up out my sleep early this morning. I've already been dealing with your bad ass child in the mornings and afternoons since you ain't got nobody to take her to daycare. WTF more do you want?! And my mama ain't making it no better tryin' to make me feel bad talkin' about what if I need somebody to babysit one day. Yeah, okay because I haven't babysat all week for this girl. Right. -_-

Edited by niecy - Sep 28 2013 at 7:02am
journeytolong View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote journeytolong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2013 at 8:38am
Black women have some of the most beautiful skin.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2013 at 8:59am
Originally posted by journeytolong journeytolong wrote:

Black women have some of the most beautiful skin.

and never get told this though.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2013 at 9:11am
what happened to the movie thread?  why is it missing?

last movie you watched and rate it
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2013 at 9:55am
i need to hit the pavement before noon.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2013 at 10:22am
i just opened my door for this lady and her daughter from the People's Baptist Church inviting me to go to church.  she said they have a bus that could pick me up.  bravo for them making rounds like JW. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 420421422423424 3279>
  Share Topic