Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 392393394395396 3279>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 12:02am
morning folks
Sponsored Links

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 12:47am
Afro and cherry, do y'all have plans to move to the U.S.? (Not together necessarily)

Just curious cause it seems like it should be more entertaining here..however, I've never been there, so I guess my patriotism is speaking
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 1:17am
Bhm just ate my post
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 1:23am
I was scheduled to move to the us.

Had a job offer and everything, was going to relocate I. The Midwest with the option of heading to Texas.

Then the recession hit.

My offer was officially withdrawn January ten..

The consulates slowed the I issuing of green cards and my employer was not in a position to guarantee a full two years employment and it just seemed too much of a risk to leave on a work visa with no guarantee of full term employment.

I needed to have that two year guarantee in place because that would be sufficient to get a plan b after two years.

So after my risk assessment, it was evident I had a ton of good sh*t going on here than moving at that time.

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 1:25am
Fiends jean jacket sounds like rza during the Cuban linx era

Edited by afrokock - Sep 26 2013 at 1:58am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 2:00am
Oh, damn, that sucks, but maybe something bigger is supposed to happen, that just wasn't the right timing (you know, like a job in the great state of Texas).

I forget it's not so easy to just come over to the U.S. without the right requirements.

Can someone become a citizen without it taking ten years like it seems to take everyone? Like, could you apply for citizenship while you're over there or do you have to start with a work/school visa?

I should probably know this already. My friends dad got deported back to Nigeria..she's bad with explaining/understanding things, so I never got the full story. She said she's gonna bring her boo over on a "fiance visa".. I never heard of that, but I guess it makes sense as to how ppl marry immigrants for money?

Edited by Lite Brite - Sep 26 2013 at 2:01am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 2:01am
I need to go to sleep and stop looking up hair I won't be buying anytime soon
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 2:06am
My bae got his citizenship when his uncle adopted him. So his mom is his aunt and mom.
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 2:08am
morning guys!

lb, I don't really see myself relocating to America on a permanent basis. I'd definitely go on holiday but in terms of living, I'd stick to Europe. I also have a strong feeling that Africa is going to play a key part in my future...I don't know how but it will lol...weird cryptic feelings. LOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 2:09am
What kind you got, sang?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 392393394395396 3279>