Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 388389390391392 3279>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 2:07pm
I find it very hard to feel sorry for a single woman who has 8 kids when shes crying about how hard it is. Like why would u have 8 kids with someone youre not married to....

Sponsored Links

CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 2:35pm
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

brj, in what way? like does it stain when you want to take it off you mean?

tatee, that cat woman is kinda scary, crazy and funny all rolled into one.CryLOL

Yes...is it hard to come off ur lips
Hmm I guess it depends really. I always use a lip balm underneath lipsticks if they're matte, they're usually not too hard to take off.

Sometimes, I'll just use a drop of olive oil on my lips (before I wash my face) to remove the lipstick and that works too.
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 2:36pm

Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

brj, in what way? like does it stain when you want to take it off you mean?

tatee, that cat woman is kinda scary, crazy and funny all rolled into one.CryLOL

Yes...is it hard to come off ur lips
Hmm I guess it depends really. I always use a lip balm underneath lipsticks if they're matte, they're usually not too hard to take off.

Sometimes, I'll just use a drop of olive oil on my lips (before I wash my face) to remove the lipstick and that works too.
Thx Cherry...i am going to try it
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 2:37pm
I'm annoyed. After all I do at that job my boss wants to try and be a prick because I didnt mop.

Are you really tryna make it look like I don't do any work at all. And I love that I'm the one pointed out and not anyone else..

Edited by HeyBeautiful18 - Sep 25 2013 at 2:39pm
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 2:42pm
you're welcome!Smile
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 2:53pm
donnell and pun
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 3:25pm
fcuk this... 
i feel awful, lethargic, and i just threw up.. i didnt even have ish to throw up except tea and water 
ive dealt with this many times but the specific node thats all swollen makes things extra hard 
while trying to spit or swallow it literally feels like im trying to cough up/swallow a piece of my insides.. 
its like theres only a very small area where air, liquids, anything can pass.. i can barely breathe through my mouth (if i wanted to.. my nose is fine though) 

im going to the doctor. my appointment is in an hour 
HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 5:50pm
JT's part 2 album puts the 1st one to shame...tis all....
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 5:59pm
I have the weirdest dreams. And Im starting to remember them every night.
el_bandido View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote el_bandido Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 6:04pm
free show at the velvet lounge tonight at 9 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 388389390391392 3279>
  Share Topic