Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 354355356357358 3279>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 12:19am
ugh.. my sore throat it back. 
its probably because i didnt switch toothbrushes and i didnt continue the natural antibiotics for a few days like i should have. just like with prescription.. if you simply stop when the pain goes away.. it always comes back. Disapprove

i really want something cold.. like a popsicle or something.. but that will not be good for my throat.. its already gone from slight to rather painful with enlarged lymph in no time.. i dread tomorrow. 
ive been drinking grapefruit seed extract every few hours and i just gargled with peroxide.. so maybe ill kinda sorta start stopping it in its tracks 
i really need to get my tonsils taken out
Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 12:28am
You guys didn't have an Emmys thread?

Kerry washington got robbed they say
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 12:29am
Originally posted by mommykat mommykat wrote:

I'm OK...

Please don't get mad at me but NadiaPost has a mac issue...

I told her perhaps you can help???
lemme see
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 12:30am
Up at 930. I really don't want to be up that early.

I keep seeing my dream car around town. The dodge challenger makes me want to crawl around the hood in a bikini top and booty shorts while someone sprays me down with water in slow motion.LOLStern Smile
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 1:14am
This chick said 9.30 be early...

Living la dolce vita I see mami

Think I might be one if two other people I know who would choose Solange over Beyoncé
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 1:23am
^^ add me to the list. i was just discussing this with a friend. going purely on personality, i feel that solange is an unrefined, thus better version of beyonce. she has passion and you can tell that genuinely throws herself into the things that she does or speaks of. i hate that solange hasn't gotten that same attention as bey. 

every facet of beyonce's existence is contrived and desperately robotic to me. like she doesn't breathe unless she gets the ok from several channels (including the obamas) and has a public statement/tweet ready. 
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 1:51am

Well damn ... Gucci
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 2:01am
morning guys! Smile
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 2:03am
Morning...

No kissing this morning you got a cold

Lol

How you feeling?

@neka I see you subscribing love
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 2:17am
aww you don't want my sexy germs though? LOL

yeah I'm feeling better almost 100%...I need a massage though, my back hurts like hell cos of the pressure from sneezing. Cry
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style