BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 333334335336337 3279>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 20 2013 at 9:42am
Damn it's hot outside
Sponsored Links

CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 20 2013 at 11:08am
brj, sandy, ajax and neka, thanks for your b-day wishes!Embarrassed

it is afro!! I don't know what to wear from one day to the next.LOL..apparently it was really hot the day I was born too so..Cool
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 20 2013 at 11:14am
lol

hehehe! whats the saying, a ray of sunshine on a sunny day?

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 20 2013 at 11:20am
Cool

LOL
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 20 2013 at 11:32am
*sigh* The suit/shirt/tie department is one of the happiest places on earth to me.

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 20 2013 at 11:52am
shopping for yourself?
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 20 2013 at 12:06pm
i know 30 is not really old compared to other ppl.. and compared to how long ill (probably) live.. 
but for me personally.. its just like damn... im getting up there. 
its like damn.. ive been here for over 2 decades.. almost a quarter of a century.. like it feels/sounds crazy to be like, "remember 15 yrs ago?" 
i am about to be in my mid 20s... idk where the time went.. i still have to think for a second when ppl ask me how old i am i be thinkin im 22. 

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 20 2013 at 12:21pm
anywho i gotta meet this girl from craigslist today in berkeley.. 
i want to bring a friend with me.. but after we meet i wanna go to my other friend in SF and i dont want the first friend to come. idk how to work that out though.. 
ill probably just go by myself. i aint scurred 
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 20 2013 at 12:28pm
coco, how old are you?

my 25th birthday was the most depressing for me tbh. i was like you and realized i'm almost done with my roaring 20's and getting closer to 30. but i got over it pretty quick and now i look forward to what life has to offer. i just don't want to be old and tired.

me and my bro drove to austin to visit with one of our older cousins in a retirement home, he is in his 80's i think. his facility is pretty damn nice and he has his own room but you can tell he is just waiting to die at this juncture. me and my bro both said we don't want to ever be like that. hopefully i kick the bucket around 60. if i make it to 70 then i'm gonna be mad as hell.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 20 2013 at 12:39pm
I need new boots, everything is faux leather nowadays.Cry
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 333334335336337 3279>