Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 288289290291292 3094>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 4:51pm
my Sagittarius rising/ascendant description is spot on... its cray 

Sponsored Links

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 4:54pm
Quote Forget state-of-the-art gadgetry, the Japanese believe their best invention of the 20th century was instant noodles.
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 5:40pm
Tired about to head to tutoring. I remember why coffee was my drug of choice.
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 5:46pm
Forever 21 overwhelms me. There's no need for 6 different rooms in one store. Its very easy to get lost

I think I may go back for more tank tops since they were only 1.80

Maybe another pair of those jeans

Edited by HeyBeautiful18 - Sep 18 2013 at 5:54pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 6:26pm
ugh!
i was just trying to get a sticker off of a debit card and my nail really bent and broke a little from the side... 
my nails are pretty long and theyre typically very strong.. i am so annoyed. now ill have to cut them all 
this is why i like the gelish brand shellac.. it really protects them but its a bish to get taken off. 
this time i got this cnd brand shellac and just like the one other time i tried this one.. a nail breaks. 
my nails break more with this crap than they do with nothing on them.. i think it weakens them. cus my nails do not break like that... 
Angry

Edited by coconess - Sep 18 2013 at 6:27pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 8:03pm
hes comin to cali so i dont gotta go out there.. i thought id feel good about that but i think i could have used the change of scenery for a little bit.. 
at least now ill have a place to really be when i dont wanna be here (assuming we can get along.. but hes going through A LOT and hes gonna have little patience and be grumpy) i have a few friends with their own places but one is far and the other is annoying.. i can only take so much of her.

sometimes i really want my own apartment again but idk.. i feel like i shouldnt leave my gram. she actually has other ppl now but she prefers/asks me to do most things (until very recently when he came back).. and i gotta do the medical stuff. and Honestly i dont even know if we could afford it these days.. 

anywho, just did a few exercises with weights.. im gonna do some more soon. i gotta get my ass right in a few days. and i gotta do hella things.. if he saw my toes and this kinda grown out manicure he'd call me ratchet. 

Edited by coconess - Sep 18 2013 at 8:07pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 8:55pm
omg@ this white lady on abbys ultimate dance competition crying about how her daughter is biracial and oh so different... and it wasnt a happy cry..  

im only on the 2nd episode and ive heard her mention her daughters biracialness like 6 times.. 
and her mom and other ppl have mentioned the daughters hair like 10 times... 

Edited by coconess - Sep 18 2013 at 9:00pm
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 9:21pm
Coco is rich. You should pay my rent, I'll let you come stay with me , boo
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 9:42pm
sheeeeit.. im broke

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 9:54pm
My clothes I ordered arrived today. I was so excited...until I opened one of the bags. It smelled like a fish dinnerCry. I smelled the same thing in their store clothing room this week. A sales woman had to go spray in the dressing room after I ran out and complained to her.

I'm sending it back asap and sending a letter complaining.

Edited by carolina cutie - Sep 18 2013 at 9:55pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 288289290291292 3094>