Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
IndianHairCompany.com

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 286287288289290 3094>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Perfect Hair Collection

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 11:58am
its been 3 or 4 days. house still smell like curry. these air fresheners aint doing jack.

its just makin me hungry when i come home... gosh im gonna end up making curry again.

lmao

Sponsored Links

Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 11:58am

It's finally Wednesday !!!!!!!!!!!

I am ready for this week to be over
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 12:00pm
This turtle cheesecake from Meijers is the devil.......its so dayum goodCry
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 12:02pm
Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

SD...yes maaam i will be out in December...spending christmas ...new years with the family.What did ur siblings do that was so bad?LOL
maaaan, I can't talk about it on this board.  But they are so fucced up, I forgot how bad they were as kids & why we fought so muchCry
dammmmmmmmmmmmmmm its that badConfused
Unregistered View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unregistered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 12:21pm
work work work Pinch
Senior Detective View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 12:23pm
mto is so desperate for a story

According to a report from MediaTakOut.com on Tuesday, Sept. 17, singer Kelly Rowland and her longtime boyfriend and manager Tim Witherspoon were secretly married earlier this year.

The insider apparently has close ties to Witherspoon and claimed that part of the reason to keep the wedding private was because of her personal image.

"Kelly and Tim have been together for years, and decided to get married,” stated the source. "Kelly wants to keep her sexy singer image alive, so she's keeping everything a secret. Most people didn't even know she had a boyfriend."

PHOTOS: Kelly Rowland shows off her bikini body plus bonus shots

In a nice twist, it turns out that the couple decided not to get wedding rings, as they instead got matching tattoos on their wedding fingers as a sign of their love.

In prior reports, the “Destiny’s Child” songbird had offered up her viewpoint of her relationship status, perhaps in an effort to put on some kind of smokescreen.

“I’m actually single but you know you have little things on the side,” Kelly stated. “There’s nobody I’m dating but I have a special friend.”

Turns out that special friend may now be her husband

Edited by Senior Detective - Sep 18 2013 at 12:26pm
Senior Detective View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 12:26pm

Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

SD...yes maaam i will be out in December...spending christmas ...new years with the family.What did ur siblings do that was so bad?LOL
maaaan, I can't talk about it on this board.  But they are so fucced up, I forgot how bad they were as kids & why we fought so muchCry
dammmmmmmmmmmmmmm its that badConfused
yes.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 12:43pm

see me walking wit a limp...that's my gun walk...

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 12:48pm
damn... 

my aunt just told my uncle (whom i hate and get into it with) that he aint shiit to my gram (their mom) and i am everything to her and he needs to realize that. 
she said it a few times, in a few different ways (he aint shiit, hes nothing, i will always win, i am IT, i am everything) and she was really yelling... 

it was true shiit. but its crazy to hear it outloud.. and from her cus weve had hellllla problems. ive always said/known she was jealous of me.. but she was kinda sorta doing good with her jealousy for once. 
i feel a little bad for some reason.. i told her i will work on being the bigger person in altercations and just letting things go. 
its so hard though.. it be the principle.. ppl be havin me fcuked up. 

Edited by coconess - Sep 18 2013 at 12:53pm
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 12:55pm
Evening folks..
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
TheGoodHair.com
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
EvaWigs
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Senghori Shells