Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 207208209210211 3279>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
oh_so_moody View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 9:44pm
His confidence is disheartening. He just knew he was gonna roll that thang out like a red carpet but all I saw was some tumbleweed.

I had to politely turn down your offer for intercourse cause Im not adding notches for nothing.

U think you are winning BUT the lie detector test determined, THAT WAS A LIE!
Sponsored Links

HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 9:52pm
Lmaoo

He really just told me I might fall in love

Nah papi, ain't nobody got time for that...
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 9:53pm
Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

What is so special about these towels you speak of, GK?

Speaking of soaps...when I order my next batch of shea wanna make a soap from it.

Its hard to explain its a more coarse or woven tighter than the regular exfoliating gloves Ive come across. You dont need much pressure to get results and its kinda easy to get carried away...I actually scratched the back of my leg. But yeah I just soaked in a hot bath for awhile then went at it with the glove and salt scrub... felt really nice after... but they are tiny... i dunno if different color offer different results but the ones i got are green.
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 9:59pm
This girl on teen mom is hurting my ears

Shut up already
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 10:22pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

That soap stings yoCry I put it on an acne scar and it was all kinds of tingly

I used the towel with a salt/brown sugar scrub i normally used.... the combo of the two was diff than when i just use the scrub by itself...I need to get that long strip for the back because these "towels" are size asian small

Love the new avi. Gurrrrrrrrrrrrrllll your post earlier or was it yesterday abt the towel soap made me Really research them. I'm sold on the towels but deathly afraid of the soap though.

The different coloured towels have different levels of exfoliations. So you didnt do a warm bath like they say just a shower.

ETa Congrats on the completion of your Master's!! Yes its weird enjoy the feeling of happiness and living a stress free existenceSmile

Edited by Diane (35) - Sep 09 2013 at 10:36pm
tbaby123 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tbaby123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 10:31pm
jhgdsgdf

Edited by tbaby123 - Sep 09 2013 at 10:35pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 10:36pm
idk what just came over me.. but i just made hella progress on my room.. i was goin non stop for like an hour.. im proud of myself. it doesnt sound like much but for me that is great.. normally i would have stopped after 10 mins then get sidetracked. 

it still looks a mess.. but my room is layers and layers of mess. it takes me a looooong time.. ive been workin on it for some days here and there. 
im going to keep workin on it for like another 30 mins then ill do some homework/studying.. then im gonna go pick up my friend.  
hopefully ill finish it tomorrow..  
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 10:37pm
Tbaby PUt it back!!!!!!!!! I was gonna quote you, But I'm glad I didnt since you poofed
el_bandido View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote el_bandido Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 11:08pm
hit them weights i should go for a run but somebody got killed  a couple blocks over this morning ...looks like its jumping jacks for me 
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 11:09pm
This anxiety that I'm experiencing is not good.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 207208209210211 3279>