Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 198199200201202 3279>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 7:23am
beat the pavement but i had to go back in for a jacket.
Sponsored Links

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 7:40am
I umm slept out last night and couldnt access the internet. Kudos to BHM for that Ruby thread. Now CB is pregnant?! I'm calling J-A-C-K-E-T on this one. Afro always has his raincoat. *munches popcorn with cinnamon sugar*

I got semi soaked in the rain yesterday and now I have the sniffles. 

Speaking of jacket anyone remember a thread where a member's SIL was pregnant for a year? Her bro was in the army/navy/marines and was gone for some time. BHM caped, most were skeptical but it turns out old girl cut him a suit that didn't fit. SAD

Got 2 extra months on my gym membership no chargeThumbs Up
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 7:43am
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

nothing much hon. winding down watching world's most amazing videos on cmt with a friend.

you? what's up lately? still considering a day trip to relax? 

I'm late as heck responding. I fell asleep. 

Yeah, I am. Probably to the beach or something.
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 7:50am
Omfg. The line to get the wvu tickets was wrapped around the stadium. I stood there for 30 and the line didnt Move once. I called mom and she said she just buy me tickets and that i should go to class. It hurt leavin the line though.

I MUST GO TO THAT GAME.
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 7:59am
Not excited for all the traffic that's gonna be near my job when the fair is going on next week. Its gonna take like an hour just to get to work. Ugh

Plus its gonna be super slow those two weeks. Ill probably be workin 20 hrs

But I hope I get to go. Its expensive and a rip off but its one of those Massachusetts things you have to experience each year. My fav is the mini apple cinnamon donuts. Ermagerd. *drool*
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 9:55am
Lol Diane

Explain that jacket analogy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 10:53am
A jacket= child born of paternity fraud.

Paul and Joan are in a relationship, Joan cheats on Paul with Errol, she gets pregnant. She gives the baby to Paul knowing damn well the baby is not his or she's unsure of who the dad is so she picks Paul for whatever reason. 

Now what you will hear ppl say is " that's not a jacket, that's a full suit DWL" or "that jacket cut to fit" = the baby looks like the unsupecting non-bio dad/cuckold or the way how the mother did it was so cold/harsh (eg the amount of money spent, non bio dad really loved the kid, the way she cry eye water that the baby is his, the public shame, the fact that the bio dad = non bio dad's best friend/ or her pastor/study partner/gym trainer/gardener/ taxi man etc.

The ratchet stories I can tell. SMH

ETA In Jamaica, the term ‘jacket’ is used to describe a child whose alleged father is not, in fact, the biological father.  Surprisingly, given the extent of false paternity in the society, the Dictionary of Jamaican English does not have an entry on this colourful term.

I’m not sure of the origin of the image of the ‘jacket.’  But it does suggest the straitjacket that many a man is forced to wear when a woman fingers him as the father of her child.  ‘Jacket’ also suggests the formal dress code of British ‘respectability’ that the man is required to submit to.

http://carolynjoycooper.wordpress.com/2010/12/05/jacket-or-full-suit-paternity-testing-from-a-jamaican-perspective/

Edited by Diane (35) - Sep 09 2013 at 11:02am
el_bandido View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote el_bandido Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 10:55am
spending 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 11:01am
Raashole! I reach Elite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I never even 'memba nutten about that section. Dry can't describe it, more like Parched LOL

* shakes batty*
oh_so_moody View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 11:04am
Good afternoon@

Just waking up.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures