Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 162163164165166 3094>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 3:49am
night diane
Sponsored Links

missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 3:50am
people who make money doing what they love are so lucky
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 4:01am
Sometimes I wonder why I make the decisions I do. I've come to the conclusion that I have something to prove.

But then I ask myself who am I proving it to? And Honestly its myself.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 4:01am
careers vs jobs

smh
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 4:04am
Stem majors are literally the worse people in the world.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 4:16am
my net is so slow today wtf!!!!

i have my first yoga class in like years after trying like 4/5 years ago, will give this another go,

job applications

@CR, nothing wrong with competing with yourself occasionally as long as you remember to live and enjoy your accomplishments. dont fall into the trap of making your accomplishments or the need to prove something to self a proxy for avoidance of deeper issues. nothing wrong with goals if they stem from a place of emotional stability and balance
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 7:50am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i didnt know prazol was psychic... i want her to read me 
why didnt she know who was mafia Geek

! Yeah she gave me a. Online reading back in Jan for the year. It was pretty vague though. Nothing she said has happened. At least not yet

Considering there's only three months left in the year I hope it all doesn't happen at once
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 8:05am
i really wanted to do the yoga but i was so sore!!

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 10:28am
i wish i had a treadmill in my room.. or stair master.. i feel like i need to sweat and do a little cardio.. 

maybe i will go for a long walk before it gets hot out.. its gonna be like 100 today. i might jog a little bit too.. i am soooo not a runner. never have been.. dancers arent supposed to run.  
ill need to wash this out of my hair like right now and leave.. if i step outside and its warm, i cant... 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 10:51am
i feel so bad for ppl who dont have insurance.. 
and ppl who dont have good insurance.. 

my friend was just telling me about how my god daughter just had this thing called foot mouth disease.. and the symptoms sound awful... especially for a baby to have to go through.. and medi-cal wouldnt pay for it so she had to pay 230 for her medicine.. my meds have been worth like 600 but i never pay more than $5 each. 

i guess thats better than ppl with no insurance at all.. usually they dont even go to the doctor.. i knew a guy that could barely eat cus of his painful teeth.. but he doesnt have insurance so he wouldnt go to the dentist.. and hes only 20..
but yea both are sad. 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 162163164165166 3094>