BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 168169170171172 3279>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2013 at 5:03pm
So melikey, have you been drinking the BHM water lately? Would you like some now?Evil Smile

Cherry, Imjussayin! lol
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2013 at 5:36pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Coco, my tummy is back to my normal measurement after feeling like a giant chocolate marshmallow for the past week. I still need to hop on the good eating wagon with you.LOL

bloated? or you lost weight? 
you should.. i try to get everyone to hop on. it can be hard but i just think of all the benefits.. 
not only health and body, but one of the biggest motivators for me is pretty skin 

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2013 at 5:48pm
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

CC is a meanie--reassuring me then making me panic straight afterwards. Cry

LOL

neka that's funny, it's the sound of water dripping that gets me argh I can't stand it. Cry

afro...even on leg day?DisapproveLOL
naah son!!
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2013 at 6:08pm

So melikey, have you been drinking the BHM water lately? Would you like some now?Evil Smile

well, we've been real reckless lately... we'll see.
LOL....
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2013 at 6:24pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Coco, my tummy is back to my normal measurement after feeling like a giant chocolate marshmallow for the past week. I still need to hop on the good eating wagon with you.LOL

bloated? or you lost weight? 
you should.. i try to get everyone to hop on. it can be hard but i just think of all the benefits.. 
not only health and body, but one of the biggest motivators for me is pretty skin 

LOLBloated bloated-ness. Just pure water retention all over. Even my bra was fitting funny.

Pretty skin with no blemishes would is heaven! I really do need to hop on your health bandwagon.

Melikey, I wish you and the mister good luck! BHM water is extra potent these days so the odds are on your side.Beer
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2013 at 8:23pm
-bhm is so slow.. i wish i had the balls to put a scarf on over this shower cap and go do something.. i wouldn't though. 

-im cold.. even though its 90 something outside i wanna turn the heater on cus the air conditioning makes it freezing

-this is the longest time ive gone without shopping in a while... 

-tomorrow and the next few days will be really irritating.. I'm trying not to think about it or let it annoy me. 

- after lookin at teyana taylor.. i just did a mini work-out of some squats, lunges, and a few other things.. it felt nice. im gonna run up and down the stairs about 20 times before the day is over.

nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2013 at 9:05pm
listening to the bs of my friends makes staying single look that much more enticing. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2013 at 9:12pm
im gonna go see a psychic or tarot or some type of reader soon.. 
i kept seeing signs (not literally) the other day.. i feel like some force in the universe is telling me that i need to go to one. 

im about to try this sheeps milk yogurt.. i hope its good. i wasnt feeling the coconut milk or almond milk yogurt 
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2013 at 9:17pm
bored
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2013 at 9:38pm
What kind of signs coco? I still have the card to this lady that does free readings but I've been putting off contacting her. I'm really curious about my love life.

Prazol told me id fall in love this year
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style