Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 134135136137138 3279>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 2:28am
sigh.. 
Sponsored Links

CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 2:35am
aww cokes, what's bothering you? Disapprove
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 2:52am
i dont wanna talk about it.. im already thinking about it way too much. 
small things that have to do with him affect me way too much.. he didnt even do anything bad and hes being sweet and helping me with something.. but im still hella sad over what hes not doing.. its kinda small too.. but still.. i need it and hes not giving it to me. 
 i need to find someone else.. but thats the hardest thing ever.. im really odd and picky and its rare that i like ppl like that. i just told him i give up and we can be solely about business.. 
thanks for asking. 
how are you? 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 3:02am
I'm sorry to hear that, if you guys aren't on the same wavelength then yeah maybe ending things is a good idea...I'm sure you'll find someone else though!Smile

I'm okay, my birthday's coming up soon and I don't know how to feel about it..like I'm not excited or anything, maybe it'll sink in later or maybe not..meh
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 3:03am
morning folks!!
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 3:07am
i wont find anyone for a long time.. 
hes my longest relationship.. and it hasnt even been that long. 

hes the only guy ive really liked... ever. 
ill probably be alone for another 10 yrs. 

i know how you feel.. my bday is coming up too and i could careless.. do you think you'll do anything special?  

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 3:12am
I don't think I'll do anything, if I do, it's probably gonna be very low-key...big parties/crowds make me uncomfortable..EmbarrassedLOL

morning afro!!Tongue
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 3:31am
lol.. you should do something. 
even if its just like.. sky diving.. you should do something really interesting or cool. 

sigh.. i gotta get up in 5 hours.. last night i got like 5 hours too. im gonna be so tired and cranky in the morning.. 
and even though i had kinda started my cleansing today (had 2 green drinks) now im friggin drinking some wine... smh. i need to get some dandelion greens and work on cleansing my liver especially.. 
i had like half a bottle left though.. didnt want it to go to waste.. 
i will keep cleansing and this will be my last bottle for a while..
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 3:31am
hi cherry, how are you today?

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 3:37am
yeah you should definitely go to sleep coco, it's good for your body.

hey afro, I'm okay, well better than I was the other day.LOL you? how was the graduation?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 134135136137138 3279>