Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 113114115116117 3279>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 9:23am
Originally posted by Butta Cookie Butta Cookie wrote:

Hey HB!

Congrats Afro.

Where's my poodah CR?!

hey butta biscuit!! how are you?
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 9:24am
congrats afro!
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 9:53am
I have no more fcuks to give when it comes to my mother. She loves to blame things on me for no reason, compare me to my older brother as if i'm some devil and he's an angel. I just can't with her. She is just so mean to me. Once I move out, I'll definitely be looking to getting some counseling. I just dont understand how a mother could be so hateful towards her daughter, but love her son to pieces as if he's done no wrong.
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 10:55am
islandsugaHug

...the sooner you move out, the better
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 11:01am
ugh. im at my wits end with my mother too. goodness... lol ive been tellin her im moving to canada...and shes like yaaay im going too!! im like no no..i dont think so. Angry so switzerland it is. cause she wont fly so she cant follow.LOL

it sucks ya know, cause i know so many folks that want/beg for their moms to be alive and all that...but chile i will shine this one and put a bow and give her to some one. i really dont have it in me to deal with her anymore..seriously.

*annnnd breathe..*
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 11:33am
lmao. Havent even had a class yet and already a matlab is assigned. Due in a week. 

*and by lmao I mean *cries*
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 11:40am
School is baaaccckkk. Im so happy.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 11:43am
I can tell just by my professors name that he's not going to speak English well.
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 11:59am
I wonder if Steve Wilkos' guest's and content of the show are actually true or is this some bull sh!t. But I dont want to get got. If I find out Im in here with my compassion and sh!t and, folks on here are pulling my legs... Im going to be thru lol!
el_bandido View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote el_bandido Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 12:42pm
just tryna get to 10,000 views ...being indie is a grind 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System