Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 105106107108109 3094>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 8:53am
Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

Hey ladies!

How long does it take for a credit card to come in the mail? I hope it comes soon cause my sore back and shoulders are screaming for a mattress and pillows.

7 to 14 business days after ordering the card.
Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 9:18am
Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

Morning all. Started the day off with a good strect and my meditation things. It'll be a good day

Congrats afro. What is your degree in?
it's in public health

Thanks, that goes for you too buttah
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 9:22am
Im ok with looking good. Im ok with looking bad. I am not ok not knowing how I look, its frustrating as hell.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 9:23am
Originally posted by Butta Cookie Butta Cookie wrote:

Hey HB!

Congrats Afro.

Where's my poodah CR?!

hey butta biscuit!! how are you?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 9:24am
congrats afro!
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 9:53am
I have no more fcuks to give when it comes to my mother. She loves to blame things on me for no reason, compare me to my older brother as if i'm some devil and he's an angel. I just can't with her. She is just so mean to me. Once I move out, I'll definitely be looking to getting some counseling. I just dont understand how a mother could be so hateful towards her daughter, but love her son to pieces as if he's done no wrong.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 11:01am
ugh. im at my wits end with my mother too. goodness... lol ive been tellin her im moving to canada...and shes like yaaay im going too!! im like no no..i dont think so. Angry so switzerland it is. cause she wont fly so she cant follow.LOL

it sucks ya know, cause i know so many folks that want/beg for their moms to be alive and all that...but chile i will shine this one and put a bow and give her to some one. i really dont have it in me to deal with her anymore..seriously.

*annnnd breathe..*
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 11:33am
lmao. Havent even had a class yet and already a matlab is assigned. Due in a week. 

*and by lmao I mean *cries*
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 11:40am
School is baaaccckkk. Im so happy.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 11:43am
I can tell just by my professors name that he's not going to speak English well.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 105106107108109 3094>
  Share Topic