Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8182838485 3094>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2013 at 3:16pm
Ridiculously photogenic llama
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2013 at 3:19pm
My god mothers been complaining I don't see or call her enough.

She's sick with diabetes. It took her eyesight and one of her legs. Its just really hard to see her that way.

My mom is a PCA for her temporarily so maybe when I drop her off in the morning ill go inside and stay for awhile since I don't have to work.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2013 at 3:20pm
HB you ain't doin' anything tomorrow for Labor Day?
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2013 at 3:25pm
I want a diet caffiene free soda so bad for some reason. They refuse to sell good flavors in caffeine free versions which irritates the hell out of me.Disapprove
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2013 at 3:44pm
how random.. 
i was googling things about glowing skin and i came across a forum and the first picture i saw looked mighty familiar.. then i was like i think thats entice (same avi i think) she also has other pics up too though asking for opinions on her makeup.. it was old though but still. 
the internet is too small...

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2013 at 3:50pm
Beyonce was in Philly last night and I walked right past the place she was at Cry I hate my life
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2013 at 4:00pm
boring day today.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2013 at 4:02pm
anywho, i need to start eating more salmon and be consistent with my salmon oil pills and astaxanthin.. i used to take them sorta consistently for a few years and my skin was glowing and pretty.. i always got compliments and never wore makeup (cept mascara sometimes..) then i stopped taking them for a while and did that tca peel.. at the time i thought the tca discolored me but all it really did was get rid of those few top layers where i still had glowing skin and exposed the lower layers were my glow was gone... 

through juicing my glow is coming back but yea.. i need to keep up with the fish. plus it helps my brain/ADD.. 
when my skin was at its peak i had way less sugar, zero smoking, almost never fried foods, rarely processed foods, and was consistent with my supplements.. id like to get back into being like that.. not as anal as i was though.. for health and skin reasons.. i didnt even use anything on my face back then except for a few things i could find in the pantry. 
i want to consistently incorporate a few other things for my skin as well. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2013 at 4:02pm
Nah Niecy.

I think ill go over to macys and check out the sales. Then get my room ready for painting this week

Other than that, not a damn thing lol. What about you?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2013 at 4:04pm
This one is pretty cute

5'10 is pushing it..but I won't be too picky.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8182838485 3094>
  Share Topic